Best of Underrated Rush Songs (Part 1)

Justus_2112

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best?

• Grand Designs
    • Between Sun And Moon
    • Vapor Trail

I've never understood the love for Grand Designs. What am I missing? It might be a PoW keyboards thing.

Vapor Trail (crappy sound and all) gets my vote.

I like Between the Sun & Moon also.

Edited by A rocket that ignites itself

I've never understood the love for Grand Designs. What am I missing? It might be a PoW keyboards thing.

Have you seen it live?

Have you seen it live?

No. I can only go by the CA dvd/album and boots. It's odd because many live versions have made me a fan of different songs.

• Like 1

Have you seen it live?

No. I can only go by the CA dvd/album and boots. It's odd because many live versions have made me a fan of different songs.

Same here, which is why I asked. I wasn't a huge fan of the album in general until I saw it played live. Now I really like it.

• Like 1

Have you seen it live?

Same here, which is why I asked. I wasn't a huge fan of the album in general until I saw it played live. Now I really like it.

I was glad they dusted off Territories. I've been high on that song from first watching the ASOH video.

• Like 1