William Christopher has passed..

MMCXII

The priest on MASH. he was 84. RIP

Huh? .. already posted? Did I just make my first mistake of the year? ..haven't even gone to bed yet!!

Huh? .. already posted? Did I just make my first mistake of the year? ..haven't even gone to bed yet!!

Here's the first relatively big death of the year:

Deaths in 2017

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a chronology of deaths in 2017. Names are reported under the date of death. Names under each date are reported in alphabetical order by surname or pseudonym. Deaths of non-humans are reported here if they first have their own Wikipedia article. Notable persons without an article can be listed for one month after death to prompt creation of one. A typical entry reports information in the following sequence:

Name, age, country of citizenship at birth, subsequent country of citizenship (if applicable), reason for notability, cause of death (if known), and reference.

Contents [hide]

1 January

1.1 1

2 See also

3 References

4 External links

January

Emmanuel Niyonkuru, 54, Burundian politician, Senator (since 2015) and Minister of Water and Environment (since 2015), shot

Deaths in 2017

This is a chronology of deaths in 2017. Names are reported under the date of death. Names under each date are reported in alphabetical order by surname or pseudonym. Deaths of non-humans are reported here if they first have their own Wikipedia article. Notable persons without an article can be listed for one month after death to prompt creation of one. A typical entry reports information in the following sequence:

Name, age, country of citizenship at birth, subsequent country of citizenship (if applicable), reason for notability, cause of death (if known), and reference.

Contents [hide]

1 January

1.1 1

2 See also

3 References

4 External links

January

Emmanuel Niyonkuru, 54, Burundian politician, Senator (since 2015) and Minister of Water and Environment (since 2015), shot

I don't think father Mulcahy had anything to do with that Duck.. Someone shot a senator.. Maybe it was the Clintons..? :/

Deaths in 2017

Contents [hide]

1 January

1.1 1

2 See also

3 References

4 External links

January

I don't think father Mulcahy had anything to do with that Duck.. Someone shot a senator.. Maybe it was the Clintons..? :/

I just put it in this thread because it was a death-type subject.