What did you get for christmas gift this year?

YYZumbi

I know most of you guys have not got your christmas gifts yet, but here in Sweden we open the gifts the 24th so I have already got mine! So wanted to share what I got! You guys can do the same when you got your gifts!

My favorite thing was:

Queen On Air CD box set. It is 6 CDs with only BBC recorded songs. It sounds great! (got it from my brother and his girlfriend)

And then rest I got was:

Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath on vinyl record (2015 remastered version) (got it from brother and his girlfriend)

Turntable (record player) lamp. So I don´t have to turn on the big lamp every time I change side on the vinyl record. No need to destroy the listening mood anymore! (got it from my parents)

Cinema tickets. Now I will go see the new Star Wars movie! (got it from my parents)

Subscription on history magazines (I buy these some times, but now I don´t have to, getting them every month now!) (got it from my parents)

A bag with luxury food (such as nice cheese, chai tea and other things) (got it from my brother´s girlfriend´s sister)

Money (will use on vinyl records!) (got it from different people)

And the most boring thing I got was....

Clothes :rage: (got it from my parents)

Edited by YYZumbi
  • Like 3

I know most of you guys have not got your christmas gifts yet, but here in Sweden we open the gifts the 24th so I have already got mine! So wanted to share what I got! You guys can do the same when you got your gifts!

Turntable (record player) lamp. So I don´t have to turn on the big lamp every time I change side on the vinyl record. No need to destroy the listening mood anymore! (got it from my parents)

Cinema tickets. Now I will go see the new Star Wars movie! (got it from my parents)

Subscription on history magazines (I buy these some times, but now I don´t have to, getting them every month now!) (got it from my parents)

And the most boring thing I got was....

Clothes :rage: (got it from my parents)

Poor baby. How boring....a couple of parents who think about you so much that they get you a bunch of things you might like. :sarcastic:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

A new bass pedal, a Green Day shirt, a ticket to see Mayday Parade in May, Nike shirt, a Nike hoodie, a sonic the hedgehog amiibo figure, a shower speaker Edited by Super25Smasher
  • Like 1

A new bass pedal, a Green Day shirt, a ticket to see Mayday Parade in May, Nike shirt, a Nike hoodie, a sonic the hedgehog amiibo figure, a shower speaker

And hopefully the new 2112 box. Still have to visit grandma
  • Like 1

The first two parts of these large-sized, beautiful rock encyclopedia! :D-13: :chickendance: :dweez:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/rock1_zpsmolkwcgd.jpg

• Like 3

Monopoly ~ the Rick and Morty edition

A very soft stuffed polar bear

A gift card for the local movie theater (got it from my boss at work as a thanks for unloading the trucks for the past two months with him)

Scott Ian - I'm the Man: The Story of That Guy From Anthrax

Bill Kreutzmann - Deal: My Three Decades of Drumming, Dreams, and Drugs With the Grateful Dead

Khaled Hosseini - And the Mountains Echoed

Some plaid shirts that are really really comfortable

Lemmy Kilmister funko pop figure

Daryl Dixon (in black-and-white) funko pop figure

And my mother being happy that I'm finally "coming out of my shell" even if only a little.

• Like 2