2 year old Cold Duck

blueschica

OK so you know what the question is. I found a bottle my dad gave me 2 years ago in the back of the fridge. He loves it and is coming for Christmas. Of course I will buy him and mom a few new bottles as well but I was raised not to waste stuff. Do you think it is vinegar?

It'll be alright after 2 years I think.

And if it's called DUCK then it's bound to be fine wine! :cosmo:

Well, duck, not exactly fine wine, more like bubbly grape juice! But it will work.

Thanks for the chart, JB ! You can tell I'm no Geddy when it comes to wine. There are white wines that I know I like but red wine has given me headaches for years so I usually steer clear . . I think that's why I still have the bottle! :)

• Like 2

It'll be alright after 2 years I think.

And if it's called DUCK then it's bound to be fine wine! :cosmo:

Well, duck, not exactly fine wine, more like bubbly grape juice! But it will work.

Thanks for the chart, JB ! You can tell I'm no Geddy when it comes to wine. There are white wines that I know I like but red wine has given me headaches for years so I usually steer clear . . I think that's why I still have the bottle! :)

No prob :cheers:

Old schooler Barney Rebel used to post about pulling out all kinds of old stuff from his fridge. There'd be like 7 year old frozen pizzas in there! He'd eat 'em! And like 'em! :yes: :hail:

Coincidentally, just a few weeks ago I sold an oooooooooold bottle of tequila to a business that buys all sorts of junk (including old bottles of tequila). Only got about ¥200 ($2) for it but I mainly just wanted it out of the cabinet without throwing it away. I never liked tequila anyway. Someone had given it to me sometime in the past.

Moral of the story: Eat it, Drink it, or Sell it.

• Like 2