Lorraine has hired THE OWL to take care of a little problem for her...

treeduck

b9a25bd2213e453552b2803aadd1eec2.jpg

I wish.

I fear I have a family of them.

They ate my hamburger helper and muffin mixes.

Do you have cake in a box? or Muffin in a box to make?

The other place I keep them is wide open. The cats could easily get a mouse if it went there.

This stuff was in an actual closet with a door so the cats can't get into it. The mouse really liked the muffin mix though. Almost ate the whole box.

I wish.

The other place I keep them is wide open. The cats could easily get a mouse if it went there.

This stuff was in an actual closet with a door so the cats can't get into it. The mouse really liked the muffin mix though. Almost ate the whole box.

You have a professional mouse 'safe cake cracker' :) Get those cats on to it. :D

Only ask about cake in a box, as where I live presently, we don't have them.Our American friend is amazed there are non around - she reckons she can't make cakes without them. I am shocked! Is this true are 'cake in a box' so commonplace in the states, I've never heard about this before?

Edited by condemned2bfree
  • Like 1

I wish.

You have a professional mouse 'safe cake cracker' :) Get those cats on to it. :D

Only ask about cake in a box, as where I live presently, we don't have them.Our American friend is amazed there are non around - she reckons she can't make cakes without them. I am shocked! Is this true are 'cake in a box' so commonplace in the states, I've never heard about this before?

Yes, you can buy a cake mix in a box and pour it into the liquid ingredients. I mostly make my own cakes from scratch.

We have brownie mixes in boxes too. :)

Beautiful pic! :)

That owl will need to hunt about a half a dozen more because one isn't even an appetizer for the big guy. It's on par with me eating a single smoked sausage and trying to be satisfied with it.

Though it looks like the mouse is bouncing..!

That owl will need to hunt about a half a dozen more because one isn't even an appetizer for the big guy. It's on par with me eating a single smoked sausage and trying to be satisfied with it.

He's gonna be bouncing inside that owl's stomach in about 2 seconds!

Unless you get there first JB and use it for one of your famous vermin stews! :D-13:

Unless you get there first JB and use it for one of your famous vermin stews! :D-13:

Nah, I only eat DUCK during the winter season! Especially the metal kind in Manchester!

• Like 1

Nah, I only eat DUCK during the winter season! Especially the metal kind in Manchester!

You'd end up poisoned!

You'd end up poisoned!

I've eaten in southeast Asian markets dozens of times...I should be dead already!

• Like 1