Zsa Zsa gone

Xanadoood

She had 9 husbands!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/12/19/00/article-4046428-3B8065E400000578-19_964x400.jpg

And the love of her life was George Sanders who killed himself because he was bored with living.

Bored with living? Imagine if he worked in a cardboard box factory in Dogdoo, South Dakota instead of a dream Hollywood lifestyle, he'd have topped himself before he was 21.

• Like 3

She had 9 husbands!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/12/19/00/article-4046428-3B8065E400000578-19_964x400.jpg

And the love of her life was George Sanders who killed himself because he was bored with living.

Bored with living? Imagine if he worked in a cardboard box factory in Dogdoo, South Dakota instead of a dream Hollywood lifestyle, he'd have topped himself before he was 21.

HAHAHA! I heard a quote from Zsa Zsa... "I'm a great house keeper, because after my divorce I always keep the house." LOL!

• Like 4

She had 9 husbands!

That's what he said in his suicide note. Here:

Having famously denigrated the craft of acting throughout much of his long and varied career, Sanders was humbled suddenly by his physical inability to earn even a basic living at it. After selling the home in Majorca, Spain that he had bought with Hume, Sanders checked into a hotel in Castelldefels, a coastal town in Barcelona, on April 23, 1972. Two days later, the 65-year-old actor was found dead of an overdose of Nembutal, having left behind two suicide notes â¿¿ one to his sister and another inscribed "Dear World, I am leaving because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool. Good luck."

She had 9 husbands!

HAHAHA! I heard a quote from Zsa Zsa... "I'm a great house keeper, because after my divorce I always keep the house." LOL!

She played Monopoly with them all!

• Like 1

She had 9 husbands!

That's what he said in his suicide note. Here:

Having famously denigrated the craft of acting throughout much of his long and varied career, Sanders was humbled suddenly by his physical inability to earn even a basic living at it. After selling the home in Majorca, Spain that he had bought with Hume, Sanders checked into a hotel in Castelldefels, a coastal town in Barcelona, on April 23, 1972. Two days later, the 65-year-old actor was found dead of an overdose of Nembutal, having left behind two suicide notes â¿¿ one to his sister and another inscribed "Dear World, I am leaving because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool. Good luck."

I feel like I've been given my last minute instructions by the Captain of an airplane that's about to crash, as I prepare to parachute out of there...

• Like 1

Here are the real reasons he ended it all:

Sanders suffered from dementia, worsened by waning health, and visibly teetered in his last films, owing to a loss of balance. According to Aherne's biography, he also had a minor stroke. Sanders could not bear the prospect of losing his health or needing help to carry out everyday tasks, and became deeply depressed. At about this time he found that he could no longer play his grand piano, so he dragged it outside and smashed it with an axe. His last girlfriend persuaded him to sell his beloved house in Majorca, Spain, which he later bitterly regretted. From then on he drifted.

• Like 1

Sanders suffered from dementia, worsened by waning health, and visibly teetered in his last films, owing to a loss of balance. According to Aherne's biography, he also had a minor stroke. Sanders could not bear the prospect of losing his health or needing help to carry out everyday tasks, and became deeply depressed. At about this time he found that he could no longer play his grand piano, so he dragged it outside and smashed it with an axe. His last girlfriend persuaded him to sell his beloved house in Majorca, Spain, which he later bitterly regretted. From then on he drifted.

That's really sad.

That's really sad.

Aye.