Jump to content


Morgan Freeman or Christopher Walken?


  • Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

Poll: Morgan Freeman or Christopher Walken? (35 member(s) have cast votes)

Morgan Freeman or Christopher Walken?

  1. Morgan Freeman (16 votes [45.71%])

    Percentage of vote: 45.71%

  2. Christopher Walken (19 votes [54.29%])

    Percentage of vote: 54.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 81169 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:29 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 08 January 2017 - 08:28 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 08 January 2017 - 08:25 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 08 January 2017 - 08:07 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 08 January 2017 - 05:11 PM, said:

15-15 dead level. Who can break the tie??
You. If you delete your vote
So could you!
Walken's best moments might be better than Freeman's. But Freeman has probably been consistently better over his career. Walken has been in some real crap when i think about it
Walken owns Freeman! :sundog:

Sponsored Post

#82 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 28102 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:36 AM

WALKEN OWNS FREEMAN!

Is there an echo in here?

#83 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 28102 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:36 AM

View Posttreeduck, on 08 January 2017 - 08:29 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 08 January 2017 - 08:28 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 08 January 2017 - 08:25 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 08 January 2017 - 08:07 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 08 January 2017 - 05:11 PM, said:

15-15 dead level. Who can break the tie??
You. If you delete your vote
So could you!
Walken's best moments might be better than Freeman's. But Freeman has probably been consistently better over his career. Walken has been in some real crap when i think about it
Walken owns Freeman! :sundog:

Hell yes brother.

#84 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 49503 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:44 AM

Walken on SNL rules.  I need to change my vote...

#85 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 81169 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:56 AM

Walken takes the lead 16-15.

#86 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 28102 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:03 AM

View Posttreeduck, on 09 January 2017 - 12:56 AM, said:

Walken takes the lead 16-15.

Make it 17-15!!!  His acting in Pulp Fiction alone seals the deal.

I love him in "Brainstorm."  Natalie Wood's last movie. Right after that he and Robert Wagner had a threesome with her on a boat and then killed her......

Jealousy is such a weak human flaw....

#87 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 28105 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lost in Translation
  • Interests:Mind Control

Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:20 AM

View Postgoose, on 13 December 2016 - 07:33 PM, said:

My favorite Freeman efforts are Shawshank and Se7en, I think.  For Walken it's Suicide Kings and At Close Range.
I've never seen At Close Range. Walken's unforgettable role for me was Deer Hunter.

#88 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 9319 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:31 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 09 January 2017 - 02:20 AM, said:

View Postgoose, on 13 December 2016 - 07:33 PM, said:

My favorite Freeman efforts are Shawshank and Se7en, I think.  For Walken it's Suicide Kings and At Close Range.
I've never seen At Close Range. Walken's unforgettable role for me was Deer Hunter.

The Deer Hunter is an incredible piece of filmmaking, and Walken is a big part of that - definitely the movie that comes to mind with him ..

JB, have you seen The Dead Zone ??

#89 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 28105 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lost in Translation
  • Interests:Mind Control

Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:55 AM

View PostLucas, on 09 January 2017 - 02:31 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 09 January 2017 - 02:20 AM, said:

View Postgoose, on 13 December 2016 - 07:33 PM, said:

My favorite Freeman efforts are Shawshank and Se7en, I think.  For Walken it's Suicide Kings and At Close Range.
I've never seen At Close Range. Walken's unforgettable role for me was Deer Hunter.

The Deer Hunter is an incredible piece of filmmaking, and Walken is a big part of that - definitely the movie that comes to mind with him ..

JB, have you seen The Dead Zone ??
If I have it's long forgotten. That was like the early 80s yeah? I know that that Anthony Michael Hall show was based on the same story but I definitely have never seen that.

#90 custom55

custom55

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5468 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nutley, NJ
  • Interests:Snowboarding & Retirement.

    I love watching musicians playing music. Their passion for what they do is written all over their faces.

    Life is better with music

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:02 PM

Walken.... Deer Hunter is amazing.



But this is a classic Walken


Edited by custom55, 13 January 2017 - 06:06 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users