Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (trailer 2)

JohnnyBlaze

I really enjoyed part 1 despite a couple of character issues. Rocket and Groot got a lot of praise (as they should've) in part 1. But Drax was really well done too. And his dimness and brawn shown in this trailer is spot on with the comics once again. Looking forward to this even more so than Spider-Man Homecoming. :yes:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

I just want to take this time to mention that Johnny Blaze is insane! :blaze:

This thread is full of lunatics

Aye but JB is a lunatic from the hot place!

That I am.

There's 3 of us in here Lucas. Yeah, full of lunatics.

:AlienSmiley: :blaze: :smoke:

That I am.

That doesn't look like a cross between a J-pop idol tart and Gene Simmons on the left.

• Like 1

That I am.

That doesn't look like a cross between a J-pop idol tart and Gene Simmons on the left.

Your left or my left??

That I am.

That happens to be Hizaki, and HE is one mf'er on the guitar

• Like 1

That I am.

Your left or my left??

On MY left is a stoner...that's obviously be YOU. On my right is an alien smiley which looks nothing like a Gene Simmons/J-pop idol tart hybrid aka Lucas.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

That I am.

vijuaru kei

• Like 1

I actually loved the first one and yet somehow this trailer was absolutely disappointing.

Said no one ever

Apparently, Stallone has a role in this as a Nova Corps member. Have to assume that's a cameo. I'm also going to guess that a Judge Dredd joke is forthcoming given Sly was that character back in '95...PLUS, the Nova Corps ARE police (like Dredd) and the Nova Corps helmets and Judge Dredd's aren't too dissimilar.

That I am.

vijuaru kei

Worth its own thread ??

This could either be really good or really bad. Hard to tell from the trailer. I loved the first one though.

I agree with you. But if you like MCU movies already I'd bet this one's good too since they really haven't let audiences down with their movies.

MCU haters hate so there's no chance there.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

This could either be really good or really bad. Hard to tell from the trailer. I loved the first one though.

I agree with you. But if you like MCU movies already I'd bet this one's good too since they really haven't let audiences down with their movies.

I'm indifferent to MCU.

With two exceptions:

Captain America 1

Guardians Of The Galaxy

Otherwise to me I find them all about the same. And I don't find them particularly better than the DCU movies (of which I find Man Of Steel the best if both worlds).

I'm indifferent to MCU.

With two exceptions:

Captain America 1

Guardians Of The Galaxy

Otherwise to me I find them all about the same. And I don't find them particularly better than the DCU movies (of which I find Man Of Steel the best if both worlds).

Suicide Squad was just a damn mess. And so was Batman V Superman. I can't think of any MCU as bad as those or even in the same ballpark as messy. Those DCU movies have a long way to catch up (there haven't been too many) and are humorless. Two out of the three Nolan Bat flicks were excellent though

I'm indifferent to MCU.

With two exceptions:

Captain America 1

Guardians Of The Galaxy

Suicide Squad was just a damn mess. And so was Batman V Superman. I can't think of any MCU as bad as those or even in the same ballpark as messy. Those DCU movies have a long way to catch up (there haven't been too many) and are humorless. Two out of the three Nolan Bat flicks were excellent though

I actually enjoyed Suicide Squad more than any of the Marvel films to date, except for the two mentioned.

For all its flaws, it had a knowing goofiness to it that I found hilarious.

Directors Cut was better as well.

Although Jared Leto gave an embarrassing performance in my opinion...glad he is mostly cut from the film (it sort of worked for me in the cinema but on second viewing...ouch...).

• Like 1

I'm indifferent to MCU.

With two exceptions:

Captain America 1

Guardians Of The Galaxy

I actually enjoyed Suicide Squad more than any of the Marvel films to date, except for the two mentioned.

Although Jared Leto gave an embarrassing performance in my opinion...glad he is mostly cut from the film (it sort of worked for me in the cinema but on second viewing...ouch...).

I'm pretty sure I've told you this before but I think Jared Leto is good. Requiem for a Dream and Dallas Buyer's Club are my examples of his goodness. As Joker in Suicide Squad, it was awful. But honestly, I don't think any actor would've been good in that role since I think the way Joker was written was crap to begin with! :LOL:

I'm indifferent to MCU.

With two exceptions:

Captain America 1

Guardians Of The Galaxy

I'm pretty sure I've told you this before but I think Jared Leto is good. Requiem for a Dream and Dallas Buyer's Club are my examples of his goodness. As Joker in Suicide Squad, it was awful. But honestly, I don't think any actor would've been good in that role since I think the way Joker was written was crap to begin with! :LOL:

I agree.

Heath Ledger remains the best and that was a magnificent performance.

• Like 2