When someone mentions the name BLACK SABBATH which Iommi riff comes into your head most often?

treeduck

For me it's mostly Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. That could be the definitive Sabbath riff...could be...but there's so many great ones!

Agree.

The one I always hear first comes from that same album...

A National Acrobat

:haz:

• Like 5

The beginning of Iron Man. Kind of tired of the song, but there is no denying that the beginning of that song is so hard and fat and heavy and just wicked. :haz:
  • Like 3

The beginning of Iron Man. Kind of tired of the song, but there is no denying that the beginning of that song is so hard and fat and heavy and just wicked. :haz:

You just need to give the song a rest for a while and you'll get right back into it again. I pretty much gave Sabbath a rest for the whole of the 90's and when I listened to them again they were back with me with a vengeance! :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz:

• Like 1

War Pigs

The song, mostly, but it is powerful.

And its metal, right Duck?

Of course! And that is a great one, one of the very best Sabbath tracks, might be my favourite. :goodone:

War Pigs

The song, mostly, but it is powerful.

And its metal, right Duck?

Of course! And that is a great one, one of the very best Sabbath tracks, might be my favourite. :goodone:

What is more powerful than, "Generals gather in their masses...: Duh Dih!

• Like 1

"Riff" I think you have to go with Iron Man or Heaven and Hell. There are better songs, including on the albums from which these two come, but those two riffs are so iconic.

What song on Heaven and Hell is better than that one?