Ozzy-Black Sabbath Battle (round 6)

YYZumbi

19 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your LEAST favorite Black Sabbath album

• Black Sabbath
    • Paranoid
    • Master Of Reality
    • Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

Another album gone, time for another round! Last album that died was Sabotage, also by much. Which is sad, because its a awesome album. But enough with sadness! Time for round 6! Vote for your least favorite! *Ding Ding*

9. Technical Ecstacy

8. Never Say Die

7. 13

6. Vol. 4

5. Sabotage

I now have the SUPER DELUXE 4 CD edition of Paranoid with the album, the Quad mix folded down to stereo, the Brussels concert and the montreux concert, together with the hardback book with new interviews with each member of the band, program replica, poster and the box itself is very cool too! I got for just under half price as wel! This goes well with my 3 CD DELUXE edition of Paranoid, my 2CD DELUXE edition of Paranoid and my SEVEN other editions of Paranoid! :haz:
  • Like 2

I now have the SUPER DELUXE 4 CD edition of Paranoid with the album, the Quad mix folded down to stereo, the Brussels concert and the montreux concert, together with the hardback book with new interviews with each member of the band, program replica, poster and the box itself is very cool too! I got for just under half price as wel! This goes well with my 3 CD DELUXE edition of Paranoid, my 2CD DELUXE edition of Paranoid and my SEVEN other editions of Paranoid! :haz:

How many on vinyl?

How many on vinyl?

None anymore I've gone right off vinyl, though I do still have quite a few vinyl records from back in the day. There's a huge pile of them upstairs here.

What have you got mate?

How many on vinyl?

None anymore I've gone right off vinyl, though I do still have quite a few vinyl records from back in the day. There's a huge pile of them upstairs here.

What have you got mate?

You are welcome to send those vinyl records to me!

How many on vinyl?

What have you got mate?

I think I have nine or ten Paranoid versions between CDs and vinyls (including the ones belonging to box sets) - with the debut album it's even worse - and I still worship the 1970s Vertigo UK original LPs of the early albums

I haven't bought the new Super Deluxe 4CD mainly because I already own great quality bootlegs of the live shows.

• Like 2

How many on vinyl?

What have you got mate?

I think I have nine or ten Paranoid versions between CDs and vinyls (including the ones belonging to box sets) - with the debut album it's even worse - and I still worship the 1970s Vertigo UK original LPs of the early albums

I haven't bought the new Super Deluxe 4CD mainly because I already own great quality bootlegs of the live shows.

Excellent! :haz: :cheers:

Adios Master Of Reality.

Love Master .... sludge and slow.

I think they're all great at this point. It's been tough for a couple picks now. :D

I agree... Close your eyes and pick one.