The MOST Annoying Rock Star

Lorraine

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which rock star is the MOST annoying?

It was tough but Mr frey.

Given what he did to band members and was proud of it.......makes him bordering on a super villan, lol

Mick

I don't hate Glenn Frey. Now Don Henley otoh...

He wrote some great sings though. The fookker.

if you watch the way the two interacted in the band. he totally knelt to Frey.

outside i just find him a boring person. but dude could sing and write a great song.

Mick

Which one? I don't think they are good singers. They can convert their message but their voices aren't all that hot.

Henley I actually saw in concert and he was boring as f**k.

• Like 1

Bono. I remember reading some years ago of an episode happened with U2 in Russia: they had to meet then president Medvedev and Bono asked someone of the entourage if Medvedev liked The Beatles and reply was that his favourite band are Deep Purple. And then Bono walked away and let the rest of the band meeting Medvedev.

Being myself a Purple fan, I am absolutely relieved by the fact, because I like to share the least I can with such a c*** !

• Like 1

They are all annoying for different reasons. Ted Nugent has been the most visual on tv and a lot of people only know him for his position on gun control.
  • Like 1

They are all annoying for different reasons. Ted Nugent has been the most visual on tv and a lot of people only know him for his position on gun control.

He's annoying when he talks about almost anything. I bet he could make the appearance of a beautiful, clear blue sky seem annoying. He gets my vote.

• Like 3

He's annoying when he talks about almost anything. I bet he could make the appearance of a beautiful, clear blue sky seem annoying. He gets my vote.

I want to add that it was very tough NOT voting for Axl. :LOL:

• Like 2

Bono. I remember reading some years ago of an episode happened with U2 in Russia: they had to meet then president Medvedev and Bono asked someone of the entourage if Medvedev liked The Beatles and reply was that his favourite band are Deep Purple. And then Bono walked away and let the rest of the band meeting Medvedev.

Being myself a Purple fan, I am absolutely relieved by the fact, because I like to share the least I can with such a c*** !

This story seems like an exaggeration somewhere along the line...though I wouldn't put it past Bono to do it! :LOL:

Thought about him but he was amazing in GNR at AT&T Park!!

Given what he did to band members and was proud of it.......makes him bordering on a super villan, lol

Mick

How is Ted Nugent annoying?

Fuckking Liberals!

HE ROCKS! HE CAN KILL IT AND GRILL!

• Like 1

Mick

Fuckking Liberals!

His tone is annoying, sounds like his strings are made of chicken wire. And that moose noise is the most annoying sound of all!

• Like 2

Mick

Fuckking Liberals!

What're you talking about you lunatic?! ;)

These guys didn't even mention Ted.

And what does Ted being annoying have to do with liberals? I'm no liberal and there's nothing political about him being an annoying t**t.

As for him being this great hunter, doesn't he hunt on his own property?!...which is fenced in?!

• Like 1

Thought about him but he was amazing in GNR at AT&T Park!!

I wouldn't care if his voice sounded like a thousand angels from heaven. He's a cock! :LOL:

• Like 1

Well they're both annoying, just in different ways.

• Like 1

Well they're both annoying, just in different ways.

:yes: :yes:

Ted seems to think he's actually a better person.

Axl seems like an entitled brat.

:LOL:

• Like 3

Mick

Fuckking Liberals!

Because he is a fuckking DOUCHECANOE.

• Like 3

Mick

if you watch the way the two interacted in the band. he totally knelt to Frey.

outside i just find him a boring person. but dude could sing and write a great song.

Mick

Which one? I don't think they are good singers. They can convert their message but their voices aren't all that hot.

Henley I actually saw in concert and he was boring as f**k.

i actually really like Henley's voice, lol.

Glenn........no. dull as white rice.

Mick

Mick

Fuckking Liberals!

Sarah Palin's buddy.......he loses automaticallly for that alone, lol

Mick

• Like 2

Mick

Fuckking Liberals!

I like you Earl even if I get on your nerves.

• Like 1

Elevator challenge "winner":

Tedz Nuggetz

http://www.ukgameshows.com/atoz/programmes/b/banzai/banzai_2.jpghttp://www.ukgameshows.com/p/images/thumb/c/c0/Banzai_mrshakehandsman_series1.jpg/200px-Banzai_mrshakehandsman_series1.jpg

Mick

Not familiar with Glenn's evilness, but I've heard he is an ass. I know he and Don Felder didn't get along. Details?

Edited by Wil1972
  • Like 1

Mick

Not familiar with Glenn's evilness, but I've heard he is an ass. I know he and Don Felder didn't get along. Details?

my advise would be to watch the documentary History of the Eagles. you have to see him on there to believe it.

Mick

• Like 2

Mick

my advise would be to watch the documentary History of the Eagles. you have to see him on there to believe it.

Mick

I'm watching it again. I am hoping this time it doesn't freeze up on me.

• Like 2

Mick

Mick

Okay I will try and seek it out. I like the Eagles. But I always got the impression Frey and Henley sort of carved up the pie between the two of themselves.

• Like 2