The Rush Forum's TOP 500 MOVIES

Lucas

Another reason for not bothering: as soon as you see a film in the list that you despise or feel is way overrated or over-celebrated, it completely derails the whole process and renders the list null and void and further participation is extremely hard to pursue.

Was it the Adam Sandler? That's what did it for me.

Nah for me it was Dumb and Dumber at number three, from a guy who mocks music fans who love Bon Jovi haha

Another reason for not bothering: as soon as you see a film in the list that you despise or feel is way overrated or over-celebrated, it completely derails the whole process and renders the list null and void and further participation is extremely hard to pursue.

Nah for me it was Dumb and Dumber at number three, from a guy who mocks music fans who love Bon Jovi haha

Dumb and Dumber is good at what it does, Bon Jovi is not.

• Like 2

I think that film is woefully unfunny. But to each their own!

Well it is better than American Pie at least.

Well it is better than American Pie at least.

That film sucks too!

Well when you've got Dumb and Dumber in 3rd place can you really take it seriously anymore? :huh: And then I find Tom Hanks to be the most overrated actor of all time so anything with him in is going to torpedo the list as well. And that's just mentioning a couple.

It's the third movie mentioned on the list, not the third best movie on the list.

And I don't apologize for liking a movie that makes me laugh and continues to entertain me after multiple viewings.

• Like 4

Well when you've got Dumb and Dumber in 3rd place can you really take it seriously anymore? :huh: And then I find Tom Hanks to be the most overrated actor of all time so anything with him in is going to torpedo the list as well. And that's just mentioning a couple.

It's the third movie mentioned on the list, not the third best movie on the list.

And I don't apologize for liking a movie that makes me laugh and continues to entertain me after multiple viewings.

You BETTER apologize! :madra:

I'll keep that in mind the next time I watch it.

I'll keep that in mind the next time I watch it.

I'll be expecting a memo from you just before you hit the play button!

Weeeeellllllll...I don't mind ribbing someone who can get a little pompous with their music opinions. You get what you give!

I would say though, regarding Adam Sandler, Funny People and The Wedding Singer deserve two spots.

Weeeeellllllll...I don't mind ribbing someone who can get a little pompous with their music opinions. You get what you give!

I would say though, regarding Adam Sandler, Funny People and The Wedding Singer deserve two spots.

You think I'm pompous because Bon Jovi sucks?

• Like 1

Yaaassss

But you do talk quite often like your word is sacred.

Which makes your first movie choice really sweet to see!

Yaaassss

I talk like my word is sacred? Is it what I post that bothers you or how you react to it?

Yaaassss

I talk like my word is sacred? Is it what I post that bothers you or how you react to it?

Prolly a bit of both

Its not meant to offend. I've come across the opposite to how I intend plenty of times.

Lighten up, Francis. ;)

That is a brilliant comedy. Dumb and Dumber is funnier than hell! Bon Jovi sucks unless you're a 40 year old soccer mom reliving her glory days.

Lighten up, Francis. ;)

Ha ha do you think I'm serious? :16ton:

That is a brilliant comedy. Dumb and Dumber is funnier than hell! Bon Jovi sucks unless you're a 40 year old soccer mom reliving her glory days.

Or a dope called Segue Myles. :LOL:

• Like 1

If that's the case, you wouldn't know funny if it bit you in the ass.
  • Like 1

If that's the case, you wouldn't know funny if it bit you in the ass.

The Bears are funny this year. :clap:

• Like 1

:LOL: