MMA Thread

jimwhite

McGregor gasses. For instance in the first fight with Nate Diaz McGregor tried to bomb him out in the first 6 minutes then gassed badly, got hurt with a couple of shots himself and instead of risking getting KO'd, suddenly abandoned his stand-up strategy, went to the mat and submitted fairly tamely.

McGregor gasses. For instance in the first fight with Nate Diaz McGregor tried to bomb him out in the first 6 minutes then gassed badly, got hurt with a couple of shots himself and instead of risking getting KO'd, suddenly abandoned his stand-up strategy, went to the mat and submitted fairly tamely.

Isn't that how your last date with TonyR went ??

Isn't that how your last date with TonyR went ??

Tony R is a wig with an old man attached to it!

Well, I'll revive the thread with what's next.

UFC Fight Night tomorrow, Pettis v Moreno should be good, but I'm looking forward to "Smilin" Sam Alvey v "Sugar" Rashad Evans. Rashad seems to have revived his career by bumping down to MW.

You tell me what's next. What's next for the GOAT, Jon Jones? Anybody up for Jonny Bones v Anderson Silva?

Who's next for Justin Gaetje? He is turning into one bad ass.

Is there someone next for HW champ Stipe Miocic? I'm not looking forward to Miocic v Lesnar, but I ave a feeling it may get to that.

Edited by pjbear05