What would you have done?

JohnnyBlaze

The Wallet  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What would you have done?

• I would've chased the guy down and given him his wallet. It's the right thing to do.
    • I would've given his wallet to the gf who he had just scolded. Let her decide what's next.
    • I would've reported the wallet to the cafe staff. That would've been fair.
    • I would've taken the wallet for myself! Show me the money!
    • I would've done what you did Johnny! f**k him!
    • I would've comforted the girl and spent that guy's money on her. Why not?
    • I would've done something else and I'll share it in my post.

This is interesting. So, this is what men are really like? They like to get a gal when she is at her most vulnerable and distraught?

Yes all men are like this, we're all exactly the same like all women, we're a bunch of clones! :D-13: :D-13: :D-13: :D-13: :D-13: :D-13: :D-13: :D-13: <<< clones

• Like 1

This is interesting. So, this is what men are really like? They like to get a gal when she is at her most vulnerable and distraught?

Yes all men are like this, we're all exactly the same like all women, we're a bunch of clones! :D-13: :D-13: :D-13: :D-13: :D-13: :D-13: :D-13: :D-13: <<< clones

Are you sure?????????????????????????????

Are you sure?????????????????????????????

I knew you were going to ask that as I'm a clone of you and you're a clone of me!

So, men don't like independent, self-sufficient and strong women? They like little weepers who can't walk and chew gum at the same time?

Let's get to the bottom of this now.

We have some young women here who might use this info to entrap a male in the future.

Edited by Lorraine

So, men don't like independent, self-sufficient and strong women? They like little weepers who can't walk and chew gum at the same time?

Let;s get to the bottom of this now.

We have some young women here who might use this info to entrap a male in the future.

All the clones like weepers! :AlienSmiley: And the weepers like weepers because they're clones too! :AlienSmiley:

• Like 1

I would have given it to his girl friend. If he was being as much of a dick as it sounded...then let her administer the karma. ;)
  • Like 1

I found a wallet once. I took the money from it and then I let rest of the wallet be on the ground. I dont regret it at all.

Pardon my French, but that sucks.

• Like 5

I found a wallet once. I took the money from it and then I let rest of the wallet be on the ground. I dont regret it at all.

I'm sure your parents would be proud. Edited by ILSnwdog
  • Like 4

I'm sure your parents would be proud.

They was. I came home and showed them the records I bought with the money, and they was happy that I was happy!

• Like 1

I'm sure your parents would be proud.

They was. I came home and showed them the records I bought with the money, and they was happy that I was happy!

They sound like wonderful helicopter parents.

I'm not surprised.

This is the 3rd time I've found a wallet. The other two times I tracked the people down and gave it back.

In the first case, I was 16 and the wallet was just sitting by a pay phone near the supermarket I worked. There was about $400 in cash in there. My co-worker friends said I was stupid for returning it. A few of them laughed at me. On the plus side, my teen female co-worker friends commented, "Ahh, you're so sweet." Not really. But hell, I've never been poor (or rich for that matter) and ever really needed the money. I figured that that much cash must've been the guy's rent or something.

In the second case, I was in my mid-20s and the wallet was just lying on the side of the street. There were several credit cards and about 50 bucks in cash in it.

I don't believe in karma. [Of course, it still might exist even though I don't believe in it.] But I do believe Lita Ford would be disappointed in you Zumbi.

• Like 1