Treeduck

Lorraine

ok duck, I've got several fridge related questions for you:

1) When shopping for a fridge what's the most important quality you look for?

2) Before this new one, when was the last time you purchased a fridge?

3) How much time did you invest before purchasing this one?

4) What are 3 things that are always in your fridge no matter what?

5) How were you able to remove the smell of cadavers from your old fridge before disposing of it?

1) Weight

2) About a decade ago

3) 2112 hours

4) Beer, unidentifiable cold cuts, turkey legs (even though I only buy turkey at Christmas)

5) I drained some of the oil from the mechanisms at the back of the fridge and mixed it with a 2 year old fruit juice and that seemed to do the trick.

#1 is kind of surprising. And so are the turkey legs and cold cuts. I figured your 3 fridge items would be beer, some kind of snack cake, and berries.

#5 doesn't surprise me though. I did the same with my old one. :blaze:

I always eat all the cakes that's why there's never any around for long!

Aye.

Is this one of those new Fridges that you can watch TV on?

Naaaa

• Like 1

I just got a new Fridge too. And micro dinger. The fridge I got is a bargain Argos teenage fridge. You know, half way to big American style but too big for under the counter style. It's not sure what it is.

Did you get a water/ice cube making behemoth? I always reckon the more bells and whistles, the more that can go wrong. Men like to have those things, I think they like to tinker around with things.

Hey Ducky, is it a freezable fridge from Scotland? Just asking because if it ain't scottish it's crap! ;)

Well actually it's German!

Oh, that's an exception then. Which manufacturer is it?

Hey Ducky, is it a freezable fridge from Scotland? Just asking because if it ain't scottish it's crap! ;)

Bosch.

These are very good. I have some electric tools from Bosch and they're more than 20 years old and they still work. Think you will be happy.

• Like 1

Bosch.

These are very good. I have some electric tools from Bosch and they're more than 20 years old and they still work. Think you will be happy.

Yeah the old fridge was Bosch and that lasted quite a while and never had any problems with it. That's why I went with them again.

• Like 1

Bosch.

Yeah the old fridge was Bosch and that lasted quite a while and never had any problems with it. That's why I went with them again.

:cheers:

• Like 1

Did the green light ever come on is what I want to know. Kept me awake all night wondering Gee, I wonder if Treeduck's green light came on.......

We can only assume that all is well with Ducky's new chilly box...

• Like 1

Did the green light ever come on is what I want to know. Kept me awake all night wondering Gee, I wonder if Treeduck's green light came on.......

We can only assume that all is well with Ducky's new chilly box...

I don't know why he ignored my question. Maybe he didn't see it.

I wonder if his new microwave arrived yet? :)

Well then you're going to need some of my microwave questions to go along with my previous fridge questions....

(1) How often do you use your microwave?

(2) Have you ever served someone dinner that you made from the microwave?

(3) How many microwaves have you personally owned over the years?

(4) What's the most you'd spend on a microwave? [Note: I only know U.S. dollars and Japanese yen so I hope you can give a rough exchange estimate]

(5) What was the last thing you heated in your microwave?

ok duck, I've got several fridge related questions for you:

1) When shopping for a fridge what's the most important quality you look for?

2) Before this new one, when was the last time you purchased a fridge?

3) How much time did you invest before purchasing this one?

4) What are 3 things that are always in your fridge no matter what?

5) How were you able to remove the smell of cadavers from your old fridge before disposing of it?

1) Weight

2) About a decade ago

3) 2112 hours

4) Beer, unidentifiable cold cuts, turkey legs (even though I only buy turkey at Christmas)

5) I drained some of the oil from the mechanisms at the back of the fridge and mixed it with a 2 year old fruit juice and that seemed to do the trick.

#1 is kind of surprising. And so are the turkey legs and cold cuts. I figured your 3 fridge items would be beer, some kind of snack cake, and berries.

#5 doesn't surprise me though. I did the same with my old one. :blaze:

I tried that with my old one in the place that I used to live in with the second wife and the kids, but it TRANSFORMED and tried to kill me. Luckly, I'd already gotten a new place to live which already had a frige, and the renegade TRANSFORMER [Decepticon] was neutrilized by a GOBOT, [PATHFINDER] and that was taken care of....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20machine%20moving.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

When does the microwave arrive?

:d13:

I'm not sure probably before the end of the week.

It arrived yesterday! It's still in the box as yet though. So I'll still be using the old one tonight!

Let us know when you've unpacked it and if it's a real beauty.

It arrived yesterday! It's still in the box as yet though. So I'll still be using the old one tonight!

Aye aye cap'n! :madra: :hi:

• Like 1

Aye aye cap'n! :madra: :hi:

:fistbump:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/05/16/11/343AE83700000578-0-image-a-42_1463394630676.jpg

Can't explain it but these two characters seem to resemble each other. But I find her to be attractive but that mutant rodent looks like a soft & squeegee dog toy.

Basically you've just said they are one and the same thing hehe

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/05/16/11/343AE83700000578-0-image-a-42_1463394630676.jpg

Can't explain it but these two characters seem to resemble each other. But I find her to be attractive but that mutant rodent looks like a soft & squeegee dog toy.

Basically you've just said they are one and the same thing hehe

I did? That's why I'm confused. I think she's kind of cute but that guinea pig rat is weird looking but somehow they look similar. :LOL: