Seriously? I'm Hammered! Oakland Raiders Baby!!! 2016 Crazy Season!!!! Tailgating In Oakland Rules! RAIDERS BABY 9-2! FUKK THE PATS!

RUSHHEAD666

F the Pats, huh Earl? That hurts.

Oh Rick! It's like the fukking Kirk Gibson homer for me. That "FUCKK RULE" killed my sou!!!!!

That stupid rule doesn't even exist anymore.

If the Raiders have to go back through Foxboro to get to SUPERBOWL LI I will DIE!

I doubt the Pats will have the 1 seed. They have to go to Denver and Miami, two places where they never seem to win. The defense looks like garbage.

Pats are actually 7-6 AT Miami Since 2002 so .500 is better than never seem to win...

F the Pats, huh Earl? That hurts.

Oh Rick! It's like the fukking Kirk Gibson homer for me. That "FUCKK RULE" killed my sou!!!!!

That stupid rule doesn't even exist anymore.

If the Raiders have to go back through Foxboro to get to SUPERBOWL LI I will DIE!

I doubt the Pats will have the 1 seed. They have to go to Denver and Miami, two places where they never seem to win. The defense looks like garbage.

Pats are actually 7-6 AT Miami Since 2002 so .500 is better than never seem to win...

You're reading my post as if the phrase "seem to," isn't there.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube....h?v=xh5ifY-OHc4

Mack is a beast!! :madra:

Hey Greg where've you been hiding???

Under my blanket. Its freezing here. :codger: Actually a break is nice. Plus my dog died recently.

Wow Greg!!! I am so sorry about your dog!!

Hang in there buddy!!

I'm here for you!

GO RAIDERS BABY!!!!!!

• Like 1

WOW!

I'm gone all weekend in Ventura California to see my oldest daughter play in the semi finals in soccer to win.

They lost today in the FINAL 2-0 but they are still the number 2 team in all of California.

So proud of Zoe!

Anyway!

I was still getting updates from my friends about my RAIDERS!

WIN BABY!

I am having a RAIDER KEG PARTY on Thursday Night Football! RAIDERS CHIEFS! IT WILL BE EPIC!

YOU ARE ALL INVITED!!!!

10-2!

JACK DEL RIO IS COACH OF THE YEAR!

FUKK THE HATERIOTS! FUCKK BELICHEAT!

RAIDERS BABY!

THURSDAY NIGHT! WINNER TAKES FIRST!!!!

• Like 1

WOW!

I'm gone all weekend in Ventura California to see my oldest daughter play in the semi finals in soccer to win.

They lost today in the FINAL 2-0 but they are still the number 2 team in all of California.

So proud of Zoe!

Anyway!

WIN BABY!

I am having a RAIDER KEG PARTY on Thursday Night Football! RAIDERS CHIEFS! IT WILL BE EPIC!

YOU ARE ALL INVITED!!!!

10-2!

RAIDERS BABY!

Loved the Raiders back in the days of Daryl Lamonica, John Madden, etc and that era. Happy for the revival going on. ABout time, huh! Would dearly love to hop a plane and be at your party, I bet it will be epic, too.

• Like 1

WOW!

So proud of Zoe!

Anyway!

WIN BABY!

YOU ARE ALL INVITED!!!!

10-2!

RAIDERS BABY!

Loved the Raiders back in the days of Daryl Lamonica, John Madden, etc and that era. Happy for the revival going on. ABout time, huh! Would dearly love to hop a plane and be at your party, I bet it will be epic, too.

Been a fan since the 60's. Seen it all, good and bad. :codger: I give the edge to the Chiefs on Thursday. There secondary is a lot better than what the Raiders have. We will see.

http://images1.westword.com/imager/photos-raiders-suck-memes/u/original/6516846/oakland_raiders_memes_2.jpg

:LOL:

I was impressed that they kept the Chiefs from scoring in the second half. They had their chances. They better beat the Chargers.

• Like 1

http://images1.westword.com/imager/photos-raiders-suck-memes/u/original/6516846/oakland_raiders_memes_2.jpg

I was impressed that they kept the Chiefs from scoring in the second half. They had their chances. They better beat the Chargers.

I was in a meeting and missed the second half...thankfully.

I was in a meeting and missed the second half...thankfully.

It drove me nuts. So many blown chances by the Raiders. :facepalm:

• Like 2

http://arrowheadaddict.com/files/2009/09/raiders1-752956.png

Gloat.

Damn,

That hurt. :madra: :P

I hated watching that game. Luckily I was the host of my third RAIDER KEG PARTY!!! The party was a blast!! The keg was drained by 10 pm!!!

FUCKK THE CHIEFS!

• Like 2

Classic!

Gene Simmons is a Raiders fan!!! Tell him to dress up next time Earl and get into the Raiders spirit of it!

• Like 1