Who is the most annoying rock star?

treeduck

Tony Banks from Genesis always seems so self important and pretty down on the Gabriel era.

and When he's on stage. he might as well be reading the paper, lol

Mick

Awwww. You kill me man. So true tho. Lol

Love Genesis but yeah. Can Steve Hackett please get some love.

i love Hackett.......as much i love 3 man Genesis. they really were missing his extra flare.

Though i can't picture Steve doing that dumb WCD walk, lol

Mick

You sure about that??

Tony Banks from Genesis always seems so self important and pretty down on the Gabriel era.

and When he's on stage. he might as well be reading the paper, lol

Mick

Awwww. You kill me man. So true tho. Lol

Love Genesis but yeah. Can Steve Hackett please get some love.

i love Hackett.......as much i love 3 man Genesis. they really were missing his extra flare.

Though i can't picture Steve doing that dumb WCD walk, lol

Mick

You sure about that??

http://www.dailymoti...-the-tail_music

that.........was vaguely creepy, lol.

Mick

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/11/27/16/3ACAFD3000000578-3976106-image-m-8_1480264954578.jpg

All that is missing is the brown paper bag with the Old Sailor in it-------lol

Old Sailor? Nah he looks like a Thunderbird or Wild Irish Rose drinker.

Edited by pjbear05

Help me out here so I can start a poll.

We've got Sting and Glenn vying for first place.

Who else?

Axl Rose

Eddie VH

Should we throw Neil in just for laughs?

Bono

Teddy N.

Who's Tate?

Bruce Springsteen

Yoko Ono

Gary Cherone

STING

Kurt Cobain

Steve Hogarth

• Like 1

Lars is the best one!

That's because you've got issues with Metallica Earl, you feel betrayed by him because you like the band and how they used to be. But me I always thought they were shit so he's always been way down low in my reckoning, and thus already dismissed by me and rendered too insignificant for a poll like this. I feel like everyone should have realised he was a douche from the beginning and no discussion should be needed after all these decades of douchehood.

Can't stand it when musicians offer their views on politics. Also, when musicians meet with politicians (Bozo I mean Bono comes to mind) and they try to dictate what governments should do with tax payer money while they sit on millions of dollars in their bank account...

Any of those musicians are annoying to me.. Stick to music, donate your own money, and run for office if you want to Be involved

I agree with you. I was thinking of Bruce Springsteen too as being annoying. And his neighbor Jon BonJovi.

Yes to both.

I love Springsteen. But I'm not in awe of him, he crosses the line I think far too often.

• Like 1

Bono. Prize-winning ocean going t**t that one. Hypocrite.

Boring band as well.

• Like 2

Boring band as well.

never got the worship. Wrote some catchy stuff.....can't deny. but as a band. baffling.

Mick

My ass writes catchy stuff.

Give it a medal!

• Like 1

Bono is a bore. I'm sorry I ever wasted my money on U2's albums and concert tickets.

Did you enjoy them at the time, though?

• Like 1

Bono is a bore. I'm sorry I ever wasted my money on U2's albums and concert tickets.

you know how you get caught in hype. Besides the beatles who lived up to it. U2 was the first band i remember people saying you've GOT to hear these guys. i did. the let down was almost painful for the hype they got.

Mick

• Like 1

Did you enjoy them at the time, though?

I must have. Honestly, I ask myself why I ever went to see them in concert because, when I listen to their music today, I fail to hear what apparently impressed me so much back then. :huh:

• Like 2

Not only that, now that I've been here on TRF and learned so much about production of albums, their albums sound tinny and awful.

god yes.

i've always hated the Edge as i guitar player too......his tone gives me a headache.

and Bono is...........awful singing wise......there i said it awful, lol

Mick

• Like 1

Boring band as well.

never got the worship. Wrote some catchy stuff.....can't deny. but as a band. baffling.

Mick

I agree Bono is hypocritical but I have loved their music for ages. Especially in the 90s. Cant explain it. Just do.

I have The Joshua Tree.

Bon Jovi had better hooks, better vocals, better guitarist, better dressed...basically I hate U2 for failing to be Bon Jovi!

Lol

I have The Joshua Tree.

Bon Jovi had better hooks, better vocals, better guitarist, better dressed...basically I hate U2 for failing to be Bon Jovi!

Lol

I am the opposite - not a fan of JBJ.

What do yoh have against The Journal Of Bone And Joint Surgery?

• Like 3

I have The Joshua Tree.

Lol

I am the opposite - not a fan of JBJ.

What do yoh have against The Journal Of Bone And Joint Surgery?

No no no, that's Jesuit Blow Jobs.

The vocalist from Metallica. His name escapes me at the moment. He sounds like the cookie monster. Also, Kanye West is very annoying. I know he's a rapper, not a rock star. Edited by Boots
  • Like 2

The vocalist from Metallica. His name escapes me at the moment. He sounds like the cookie monster. Also, Kanye West is very annoying. I know he's a rapper, not a rock star.

James Hetfield, he's also the band's guitarist. There is another guy who's the official lead guitarist but he doesn't seem to know how to play the songs and he needs a wah wah pedal to make his solos anything close to interesting.