Garlic

Presto-digitation

Love garlic. I always increase the amount of garlic in recipes I use by 50% or so.

I also love roasting garlic with some olive oil, mashing it, and mixing it with whatever vegetable I prepare.

I do the same thing! I have to tone it down for the kids though.
  • Like 1

I had garlic fries yesterday while watching NFL football and was in heaven when we got to the bottom of the basket. Piles of garlic, just for me! I came home reeking of it, I'm sure. :drool:

Mmm, garlic. Use it in lots of things. Mexican, Italian, Greek, and other cuisines, sauces, dressings. I keep a jar of minced garlic in oil in the fridge which makes things convenient, but if it's something special, I break out the raw cloves and the press.
  • Like 1

While making a dish a few years ago..the recipe called for 2 cloves of garlic..being the neophtye cook that I am, I used 2 heads of garlic. My daughter and wife loved it!

:laughing guy:

I enjoy baked garlic, solo or as a spread.

81464da8f2634b910f083ac5c0e61fdf.jpg

What is the process for this?

We just slice the top off the head and drizzle in some olive oil, then bake it at 350 for 35-45 minutes. It depends on the garlic.

Serve warm. Just squeeze a clove onto a small piece of toasted bread, or eat it solo.

• Like 1

We just slice the top off the head and drizzle in some olive oil, then bake it at 350 for 35-45 minutes. It depends on the garlic.

Serve warm. Just squeeze a clove onto a small piece of toasted bread, or eat it solo.

Thanks,

I will try it. Not huge garlic fan. Usually in small amounts but this looks awesome! :cheers:

Thanks,

I will try it. Not huge garlic fan. Usually in small amounts but this looks awesome! :cheers:

Ths baking really tames it.
  • Like 1

Im probabaly going to make a garlic confit today actually. We have to make 1000 crostinis. That means a lot of bread slicing which isn't fun but ooooh that smell...

cool

A party celebrating Paul Stanley's birthday ??

Edited by Lucas