I'm So Sad On Thanksgiving Night! Florence Henderson Has Passed Away! RIP CAROL BRADY! I Will Always Love You!

RUSHHEAD666

Ok so true confession.

The Brady Bunch has been and always will be my favorite TV show of all time.

I heard the news tonight that Florence Henderson has passed away tonight.

I am so sad.

I always adored her even as a kid.

Everyone was always into Marcia. I was always into Carol.

Think what you must, but yes, I had many lucid dreams with Carol Brady when I was merely a young fella.

RIP Mrs. Brady!

I just pullout my 117 Brady Bunch Episode DVD Box Set!

Time for a Brady Bunch Marathon!

Ciao!

• Like 3

That's sad. I'm sure I've seen every episode at least 3-4 times each. When Brady Bunch ended she was 4 years younger than my current age. Seems weird since yeah, she was always one of those tv blueprints for mothers.

On a side note: Earl, not everyone was into Marcia or even Carol. I liked Greg's date that he took to the drive-in...the episode in which all the frogs came popping out and climbed all over the pizza. Yeah, her.

• Like 4

That's sad. I'm sure I've seen every episode at least 3-4 times each. When Brady Bunch ended she was 4 years younger than my current age. Seems weird since yeah, she was always one of those tv blueprints for mothers.

On a side note: Earl, not everyone was into Marcia or even Carol. I liked Greg's date that he took to the drive-in...the episode in which all the frogs came popping out and climbed all over the pizza. Yeah, her.

FrogGirl: Hello ?

JohnnyBlaze: uhhhh, what are you wearing ??

FrogGirl: hehehe, WHAT ?!?!

JB: .. are you wearing panties ?!?!? ... ARE YOU COVERED IN FROGS ?!?!?!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nBFJTDFLGOw/Uf1cLHuDKmI/AAAAAAAAEIU/_4SYPhgFxqs/s1600/Screen+Shot+2013-08-03+at+2.18.00+PM+sexy+greg+brady+bunch.png

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

Thanks Mrs. B.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/11/23/298D0AC500000578-3120761-image-m-11_1434061475138.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/11/23/298D025900000578-3120761-image-a-21_1434061667996.jpg

She was also a singer, and has a couple of recordings out.

Love that hairstyle! Shag? Mullet? Shaggy Mullet? 100% Awesome!

(That green top is mighty groovy too!)

Come to think of it, Mrs. Partridge had a similar hairstyle...and Anne Murray...Keith Urban has it now, but should retire it out of respect - or at least wash it.

• Like 1

Remember when Joe Namath was the bee's knees? Whatever happened to Broadway Joe anyway?

Namath was always pretty ugly IMHO. He's one of those guys whose physical attractiveness was built on his fame. Kind of like one of the first rock stars (with the arrogance to match) on the football field.

FrogGirl: Hello ?

JohnnyBlaze: uhhhh, what are you wearing ??

FrogGirl: hehehe, WHAT ?!?!

JB: .. are you wearing panties ?!?!? ... ARE YOU COVERED IN FROGS ?!?!?!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nBFJTDFLGOw/Uf1cLHuDKmI/AAAAAAAAEIU/_4SYPhgFxqs/s1600/Screen+Shot+2013-08-03+at+2.18.00+PM+sexy+greg+brady+bunch.png

Ah yes that's her. My memory though made her look.....less clothed. :blaze:

• Like 2

Remember when Joe Namath was the bee's knees? Whatever happened to Broadway Joe anyway?

He was drunk and tried to hit on a reporter a few years back.....

WELL.....wouldn't ya know..........here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BshlWo5N_o

I like the Hathaway girl. The girl Peter was going goo goo over. Jan's new friend. Peter had Greg help woo her in the bushes but she liked Greg.

I watched six episodes last night including the Hawaii episodes. Great stuff.

I like the Hathaway girl. The girl Peter was going goo goo over. Jan's new friend. Peter had Greg help woo her in the bushes but she liked Greg.

Pics?!! I remember the episode, not the face.

The Hawaii shows actually scared me when I was a kid and they went in the cave

• Like 3

Vincent Price ain't no joke

• Like 2

Vincent Price ain't no joke

This comment fits perfectly with what i was just doing in the Deep Purple new album thread because...

Dude! I'm with you!!!

The Hawaii episodes freaked me out when I was a kid!

It's been years since I watched them again and I loved them still!!!!

"The Brady Bunch" will always be my all time favorite TV show.

I am so sad man.

Robert Reed

Ann B. Davis

Florence Henderson

Passed away.

Look kids.

I know we are all going to die someday. Tomorrow isn't guaranteed but man being a kid from the Seventies and Eighties I take this nostalgic stuff hard.

Perhaps it's a weakness in me that I carry a love and happiness in pop culture.

But hey, that's all on me.

It's my choice.

I'm attached to strangers.

I love their acting or their art or their music.

When one of them passes I can feel the sorrow go through my veins.

I'm strong and good, but yet I respect the art of someone despite never meeting them.

I never ever met SRV but when he passed I cried for hours.

I'm in love with the art of other humans.

Carol Brady was fiction but Florence was so amazing with her character.

An amazing singer too.

Man. So talented.

I am so lucky, or blessed. My mom is still amazing and going strong. Her name is Carol.

I had such a strong connection to Carol Brady because my mom was so much like her.

Amazing woman.

• Like 2