Your least favorite track on the album Moving Pictures?

Texas King

Your least favorite song on the album Moving Pictures?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Your least favorite song on the album Moving Pictures?

• Vital Signs
    • Witch Hunt
    • The Camera Eye
    • YYZ
    • Tom Sawyer
    • Red Barchetta
    • Limelight

I can't vote. Love it all. When I first heard it I would have said vital signs. It has grown on me over the years and I appreciate rush letting us know where they were going next by including it in the album.
  • Like 2

I can't vote. Love it all. When I first heard it I would have said vital signs. It has grown on me over the years and I appreciate rush letting us know where they were going next by including it in the album.

Yeah, Vital Signs was a grower for me, too. Limelight as well. Witch Hunt is one that I'm not as crazy about anymore, same with Tom Sawyer and YYZ. As Eagle said, though, they're all pretty amazing songs.
  • Like 3

One of only three Rush albums where I give every song a perfect ten...

...I will go for Vital Signs. It took ages to blow me away. In fact I'd stop the album at The Camera Eye for the longest time...then I stopped and realised...it's amazing from start to end.

...I will go for Vital Signs. It took ages to blow me away. In fact I'd stop the album at The Camera Eye for the longest time...then I stopped and realised...it's amazing from start to end.

What are the other 2 albums that you give perfect 10 to?

What are the other 2 albums that you give perfect 10 to?

A Farewell To King's and Hold Your Fire

Plenty come close

• Like 2

Least favorite song musically is Witch Hunt, mostly due to some ill-advised keyboard 'stabs'.

Least favorite song lyrically is Red Barchetta. 'Alloy air car' is pure KJ Anderson.

Loser goes to RedBar just because of its first 6 syllables (apologies to Segue).

Least favorite song musically is Witch Hunt, mostly due to some ill-advised keyboard 'stabs'.

Least favorite song lyrically is Red Barchetta. 'Alloy air car' is pure KJ Anderson.

Loser goes to RedBar just because of its first 6 syllables (apologies to Segue).

"My uncle has a "

WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!

• Like 3

God, in terms of songs I skip, probably YYZ, but that's only because it's a non-atmospheric instrumental

Oh my goodness I can't believe you said that...

...it's actually true! I adore it but...wow I think you might be the first person to admit to this!

I find it exceptional but actually...now you mention it...haha

• Like 1