Rush Lyric Guessing Game

xanadu66

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Swimming against the stream" is from Grand Designs.

Next:

"like the rest of the world

we grow farther apart"

Hand over Fist

Just a thought, how about getting a group together in the chat room some night for a lyrics session. As moderator, Moonraker starts off, then whoever gets it quickest is up.

I'll stick this in the suggestions thread and see if there's any takers/

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Oct 7 2004, 10:24 PM)
We do that in chat when a bunch of us get together... LakesideMaiden is awesome at it!!! She even guessed YYZ!!! laugh.gif

Sister LM breaths, eats, sleeps, and DREAMS 2.gif This sounds like a real fun idea! I wish I could get the chat working on my 'puter fists crying.gif comp26.gif fists crying.gif

QUOTE (Rhiannon_of_Rivendell @ Oct 7 2004, 11:04 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Oct 7 2004, 10:24 PM)
We do that in chat when a bunch of us get together... LakesideMaiden is awesome at it!!! She even guessed YYZ!!! laugh.gif

Sister LM breaths, eats, sleeps, and DREAMS 2.gif This sounds like a real fun idea! I wish I could get the chat working on my 'puter fists crying.gif comp26.gif fists crying.gif

Chat not working? Do you have the Java plugin on your computer? If you arent sure, go here:

http://java.com/en/download/windows_automatic.jsp

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Oct 7 2004, 11:08 PM)

Chat not working?  Do you have the Java plugin on your computer?  If you arent sure, go here:

http://java.com/en/download/windows_automatic.jsp

It used to work when I had Win98. We upgraded to XP Pro (full version) but the nice little steaming cup o' joe that lived in my auto run programs on the lower right of the taskbar went away. I have a ton of java folders in the computer, I just don't have a clue which one I was using.

I'll check the site & see if that helps. Lakeside Maiden & I will be MOST grateful to you if that fixes it biggrin.gif

THANKS!!

got two new ones from an underrated era 1. "Don't feed the people but we feed the machines Can't really feel what international means" 2. "Nothing can survive in a vaccum No one can exist all alone" these lyrics are both almost twenty years old and i definitely still see the relevance in them to today's society both politically and socially.Neil's a genius what can i say.Sorry for not playing the game right sad.gif doh.gif NeilFinal.gif

I don't know that one Slaine, but crispywhiplash mentioned the timelessness of Neil's lyrics, and I think this excerpt--also from more than 20 years ago--could have just as easily been written yesterday, considering our current world:

We can go from boom to bust

From dreams to a bowl of dust

We can fall from rocket's red glare

Down to "brother can you spare..."

Another war

Another wasteland

And another lost generation

I am also sorry for not playing the game right! Viva 2.gif !!

Archived