6 Person TRF Zombie Survivor Squad. Subtract one, Add one.

JohnnyBlaze

Out: JohnnyBlaze. He would try to break the ice by asking too many personal questions and everyone would get annoyed.

:LOL:

Shit, that happened in the real world the other day! :LOL:

Hang on a sec JB

Are you sayin' that this isn't the real world ?!?!?

• Like 1

Out: JohnnyBlaze. He would try to break the ice by asking too many personal questions and everyone would get annoyed.

Shit, that happened in the real world the other day! :LOL:

Hang on a sec JB

Are you sayin' that this isn't the real world ?!?!?

• Like 1

I wish I could put Donald Trump in there to grab someone by the babycat! :pussy: :smoke:

I wish I could put Donald Trump in there to grab someone by the babycat! :pussy: :smoke:

I'll never see the word "babycat" in the same light again

No one's grabbing me! :o

• Like 2

:joker:

Dude ain't grabbing any part of me either...! :scared:

• Like 1

:whipgirl: <<<< Maybe she can!

• Like 1

Ok, we have a lineup that seems able and ready for action. I nominate Babycat as team leader. Scratch that (pun intended). Let's go with Turbine Freight. He's got an acid tongue and a mean streak if you need it

bean-tor

JohnnyBlaze

Tombstone Mountain

Turbine Freight

Greyfriar

Babycat

Ok, we have a lineup that seems able and ready for action. I nominate Babycat as team leader. Scratch that (pun intended). Let's go with Turbine Freight. He's got an acid tongue and a mean streak if you need it

bean-tor

JohnnyBlaze

Tombstone Mountain

Turbine Freight

Greyfriar

Babycat

Not bad ideas but you got the wrong list Tombstone.

Mayra was last to choose and her team (after foolishly dropping me! :blaze: ;) ) was this:

Bean-Tor

Polarize Me

Tombstone Mountain

Turbine Freight

Grey Friar

Mr. Not

Soooo using her list, I'm saying this...

OUT: Tombstone Mountain...too many nut (mental AND physical) distractions make him somewhat of a liability. Plus, the squad will take his goat and horse nuts food supply for granted and boot him out.

IN: Jack Aubrey. He's got guns & ammo & knives and knows how to make a wonderful squirrel quiche. Also, he can make an exquisite Thanksgiving dinner out of twigs and shrubbery. Right in time for the zombie world holiday season!

Bean-Tor

Polarize Me

Jack Aubrey

Turbine Freight

Grey Friar

Mr. Not

:whipgirl: <<<< Maybe she can!

:outtahere:

• Like 1

treeduck's probably grabbing himself while looking at some bikini or superhero babe pics that he posts. :hail:

• Like 2

bean-tor

JohnnyBlaze

Tombstone Mountain

Turbine Freight

Greyfriar

Babycat

Not bad ideas but you got the wrong list Tombstone.

Mayra was last to choose and her team (after foolishly dropping me! :blaze: ;) ) was this:

Bean-Tor

Polarize Me

Tombstone Mountain

Turbine Freight

Grey Friar

Mr. Not

Soooo using her list, I'm saying this...

OUT: Tombstone Mountain...too many nut (mental AND physical) distractions make him somewhat of a liability. Plus, the squad will take his goat and horse nuts food supply for granted and boot him out.

IN: Jack Aubrey. He's got guns & ammo & knives and knows how to make a wonderful squirrel quiche. Also, he can make an exquisite Thanksgiving dinner out of twigs and shrubbery. Right in time for the zombie world holiday season!

Bean-Tor

Polarize Me

Jack Aubrey

Turbine Freight

Grey Friar

Mr. Not

OUT: PolarizeMe- because all the Dir En Grey albums on Earth won't help after a zombie apocalypse.

IN (or back in): Lucas- the MacGyver of TRF...he can take the random and sundry refuse of a post-apocalyptic wasteland- bolts, washers, paper clips, stale chewing gum, and what-have-you- and make the first new tools of a start-over world.

• Like 1

Right... So I'll just clarify in advance that this is all in good fun :)

OUT: With Bean-Tor being the only female in the group and the men becoming increasingly in need of romance (among other sorts of female attention), some flirting among the group had devolved into primal behavior, with Turbine Freight becoming increasingly insecure and possessive of Bean-Tor. Jack Aubrey, being the gun nut he is, was giving tips to Bean-Tor on posture. Turbine Freight watched this unfold in anger, and in a fit of rage, charged at Jack with the intent of killing him. Mr. Not, with his ninja like reflexes and impeccable agile abilities, intercepted this charge with a tackle, bringing Turbine Freight down to the floor. "RAAGGH, If I can't have her, no one can!!" Yelled The Freight as he reached nearby and found a butcher's knife. He got a hold of and then tossed it straight at Bean-Tor, beheading her. Mr. Not began to strangle Turbine Freight to death when all of the sudden the spirit of JohnnyBlaze descended from the heavens and knocked Mr. Not off of Turbine Freight. "Only one person may be eliminated per turn, you douche."

OUT: Bean-Tor

IN: What the TRFAZT (Anti-Zombie Team) needed now more than anything was a hero, and a hero did came he did... Flying into the TRFAZT fortress came a wheel-chair cyborg, bluefox4000 (or Mick)! Armed with advanced weaponry and many other futuristic features (he even had Franky's

!! ), Mick would restore order and strength to the TRFAZT.

IN: bluefox4000

bluefox4000

Lucas

Jack Aubrey

Turbine Freight

Greyfriar

Mr. Not

Edited by Mr. Not
  • Like 4

OUT: Even in pre-zombie days, Mr. Not was teetering between colorful imagination and insanity. The undead world would give Mr. Not that little push towards a complete mental breakdown. He'd think he's on his sofa watching One Piece or some other anime when actually he's on some gross, post-apocalyptic city street getting devoured by zombies. Hey, at least he wouldn't know he's dying.

IN: Your Lion. Personable, optimistic, and he's king of the jungle.

Bluefox4000

Lucas

Jack Aubrey

Turbine Freight

Greyfriar

Your Lion

• Like 5

IN: Blue J ... Intelligent, rational thinking is going to be needed, and Josh is perfect .. Added bonuses are his ability to sense the oncoming threat, refusal to tolerate BS, and his knowledge of the hidden Ford GT that is stashed in a barn - not only does he know of it, he can hotwire it and drive, syphoning gas from the abandon vehicles along the highways

OUT: Jack Aubrey .. When the others are woken in the middle of the night to find Jack standing at the forest's edge, dolefully calling to Sasquatch, it freaks everyone out ..

Blue J

Bluefox4000

Lucas

Turbine Freight

Greyfriar

Your Lion

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 2

treeduck's probably grabbing himself while looking at some bikini or superhero babe pics that he posts. :hail:

Ducky can grab whoever he likes - he's not grabbing me! :scared:

(Oh now I'm laughing....! This made me laugh! :LOL: )

Ducky can grab whoever he likes - he's not grabbing me! :scared:

(Oh now I'm laughing....! This made me laugh! :LOL: )

:hail:

IN: Blue J ... Intelligent, rational thinking is going to be needed, and Josh is perfect .. Added bonuses are his ability to sense the oncoming threat, refusal to tolerate BS, and his knowledge of the hidden Ford GT that is stashed in a barn - not only does he know of it, he can hotwire it and drive, syphoning gas from the abandon vehicles along the highways

OUT: Jack Aubrey .. When the others are woken in the middle of the night to find Jack standing at the forest's edge, dolefully calling to Sasquatch, it freaks everyone out ..

Blue J

Bluefox4000

Lucas

Turbine Freight

Greyfriar

Your Lion

:D :ebert:

OUT: With Bean-Tor being the only female in the group and the men becoming increasingly in need of romance (among other sorts of female attention), some flirting among the group had devolved into primal behavior, with Turbine Freight becoming increasingly insecure and possessive of Bean-Tor. Jack Aubrey, being the gun nut he is, was giving tips to Bean-Tor on posture. Turbine Freight watched this unfold in anger, and in a fit of rage, charged at Jack with the intent of killing him. Mr. Not, with his ninja like reflexes and impeccable agile abilities, intercepted this charge with a tackle, bringing Turbine Freight down to the floor. "RAAGGH, If I can't have her, no one can!!" Yelled The Freight as he reached nearby and found a butcher's knife. He got a hold of and then tossed it straight at Bean-Tor, beheading her. Mr. Not began to strangle Turbine Freight to death when all of the sudden the spirit of JohnnyBlaze descended from the heavens and knocked Mr. Not off of Turbine Freight. "Only one person may be eliminated per turn, you douche."

IN: What the TRFAZT (Anti-Zombie Team) needed now more than anything was a hero, and a hero did came he did... Flying into the TRFAZT fortress came a wheel-chair cyborg, bluefox4000 (or Mick)! Armed with advanced weaponry and many other futuristic features (he even had Franky's

bluefox4000

Lucas

Jack Aubrey

Turbine Freight

Greyfriar

Mr. Not

:o Beheaded?! :tsk: Is this because I rejected your "boyfriend application," perhaps?

And for the sake of clarity, the most recent team as chosen by Lucas:

Blue J

bluefox4000

Lucas

Turbine Freight

greyfriar

Your_Lion

Edited by bean-tor

bluefox4000

Lucas

Jack Aubrey

Turbine Freight

Greyfriar

Mr. Not

:o Beheaded?! :tsk: Is this because I rejected your "boyfriend application," perhaps?

http://www.animated-gifs.eu/category_emoticons/smilies-leisure/0006.gif

bluefox4000

Lucas

Jack Aubrey

Turbine Freight

Greyfriar

Mr. Not

WHAT!? Don't bring that up! ...It's embarrassing

Besides, I re-evaluated the application and resent it, my message center tells me that it's still "unread" by you, so... You're just being plain unfair, really.

• Like 1

OUT: On today's group scouting / exploration, TRFAZT found a supermarket which hadn't been fully raided. There were plenty of booze to choose from and even a good batch of fried chicken which had yet to expire. "Awright then mates we gonna have a nice ol' party back at the base tonight we are mates, jolly jolly!" greyfrair excitedly announced (I think that's how German people talk...) Among the typically necessary supplies everyone hauled, greyfrair brought back party supplies - AKA meat, booze, and maybe some magazines. That night everyone was merry, even bluefox4000 and Blue J who denied the drinks... But as with all good things, the party came to an end. Normally, Turbine, grey, and Lucas take shifts doing night watch, but since they all got wasted they were out cold for the night. Though nowhere near as drunk as the other three, Your_Lion grandly yawned, curled up, and went to sleep along with them. This left Blue J and bluefox4000 -- OR: Team Blue. "Looks like we'll have to be the ones to stay up and be on watch tonight." Mick observed. "Yeah. You wanna take the first half of the night and then have me take the AM hours?" J asked Mick. "Sure, sounds good. I'll make myself some coffee."

...4 hours later, Blue J woke up. He was sleeping in his jeans, and still had his socks and shoes on (this was his sleeping attire before the zombie outbreak as well, it's a weird way to sleep but that's his thing). He noticed the other four members were still sleeping, and Mick was nowhere to be seen, what awoke Blue J was zombies pounding at the door! Blue J yelled for help as he began barricading the door, but everyone was too far off into dreamland. While adding strength to the barricade with the force of his back, Blue J noticed Mick was in the kitchen, in his chair with eyes closed and head down... He rushed over to check on him. "[OUT OF BATTERY... RECHARGING]" a dim automated text message read on one of Mick's built-in forearm screens. "Dammit" Blue J thought... The only person he could count on it seemed was himself, or maybe -- maybe Your_Lion.. He didn't get wasted like the rest of the-- a piano fell on Your_Lion and he died. Fortunately, the barricade Blue J made was able to keep the zombies at bay for the rest of the night and by morning the zombies had all gone elsewhere in pursuit of "brains..." When every living member was back to consciousness the next morning, no one believed Blue J's report of events.

IN: Sirens were heard outside. Noisy and obnoxious, the sound was intensifying the hungover headaches of Turbine, grey, and Lucas.

They decided to head outside to see what the hell it was all about. It was none other than Officer 73, hands on his belt & chewin' away at some SKOAL "Mind if we join forces? I got guns, and a car... And a siren."

Blue J

bluefox4000

Lucas

Turbine Freight

greyfriar

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Edited by Mr. Not
  • Like 5

bluefox4000

Lucas

Jack Aubrey

Turbine Freight

Greyfriar

Mr. Not

WHAT!? Don't bring that up! ...It's embarrassing

Besides, I re-evaluated the application and resent it, my message center tells me that it's still "unread" by you, so... You're just being plain unfair, really.

Unread? Never! I'm quite adept at issuing rejection letters, so there's no reason for me to ignore applications :P

No need for you to be embarrassed about finding inspiration in my love of ATHF, though :smoke: