Men with earring(s)?

Chronos

Only if you are bald and have a gotee as well. The middle aged man mid life crisis fashion trifecta

I'm bald with a goatee. :unsure:

I'm not a fan and tend to be quite judgemental about them. Not in the same league as men with ponytails though.

I wear a watch and my wedding ring.

Men with earrings?

It is so lame.

But to each their own.

It's not even a g@y thing. Straight men love to wear them too for some reason. A reason I will never understand.

My best friend is gay. Never ever wore an earring though.

I really don't understand the whole "cool thing" about it.

Guess people have to get tattoos and smoke cigarettes too. Nothing wrong with that either! Tats are cool, people who smoke cigarettes are idiots. Population control.

Earrings on men are just so ridiculous.

But you go boyz.

I will stick to Golden Earring instead.

Signed,

MOONTAN

"Gaydar Love"

Yup I went there.

Just a pun liberal people.

I love gay men.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Never had an earring (or other piercing) or a tattoo. It's just not my thing.

Me too. I asked my Mom if she would mind if I got an ear ring when I was 19. Her face turned purple. I didn't pursue it after that. :LOL:

By the time I thought of a tattoo that I would want on my body permanently, it had gotten quite popular. I don't do things to fit in with the herd, so I thought that it would make more of a statement to not get one.

• Like 1

Me too. I asked my Mom if she would mind if I got an ear ring when I was 19. Her face turned purple. I didn't pursue it after that. :LOL:

By the time I thought of a tattoo that I would want on my body permanently, it had gotten quite popular. I don't do things to fit in with the herd, so I thought that it would make more of a statement to not get one.

I never thought about getting a tattoo. And even though I thought some designs looked cool, I never really thought they looked cool on someone's body. But ah well, I don't care what people actually do with body art.

I'm glad I never got one though since most hot spring resorts in Japan don't allow people in if they have a tattoo ((traditional mentality of thinking anyone with a tattoo is yakuza)). Some hot spring resorts even have a document and/or sign which asks the question(s) if you're yakuza or not. f***ing hilarious to me: "Do you have a tattoo? Are you Japanese mafia?"

• Like 1

Only in the left ear.

http://manurevah.com/blah/images/normal/Confederate_Gay_Nazi_Flag.png

I get the image - combination of what some see when they think of the Confederate flag and what would upset many who use the flag, It kind of works here but as part of your signature? Hmmm, you trying too hard to shock maybe?

I wasn't trying to shock anyone. Simply making a statement about how easily some people get offended about a symbols or symbols. It's an equal opportunity that works for touchy Jews, touchy blacks, and touchy gays. Sort of a "catch-all", if you will. And it wasn't in my signature. Notice how it doesn't appear in this post? Sheesh.

I'm curious how, if at all, does posting that symbol answer the question posed in the OP? Are you saying you find earrings in men offensive?

Back when I got my ear pierced, it was commonly thought, at least where I lived, that a heterosexual male would only get his left ear pierced. If you were gay, you'd get both or just the right ear. I posted the picture to go along with the post as a joke to indicate that the Confederate flag wavers using swastikas were "X-ing out" the geighs. Kind of a ironic catch-all. I had my ear pierced (left) for a long time but got tired of messing with it and haven't worn one in ages. If you or any other male want to wear one or more, get with it. No problems with them at all.

How about nipples. Does the left / right thing apply to those as well? :unsure:

If you pierce your taint, it means you're bi, right?

Only in the left ear.

http://manurevah.com/blah/images/normal/Confederate_Gay_Nazi_Flag.png

I get the image - combination of what some see when they think of the Confederate flag and what would upset many who use the flag, It kind of works here but as part of your signature? Hmmm, you trying too hard to shock maybe?

I wasn't trying to shock anyone. Simply making a statement about how easily some people get offended about a symbols or symbols. It's an equal opportunity that works for touchy Jews, touchy blacks, and touchy gays. Sort of a "catch-all", if you will. And it wasn't in my signature. Notice how it doesn't appear in this post? Sheesh.

I'm curious how, if at all, does posting that symbol answer the question posed in the OP? Are you saying you find earrings in men offensive?

Back when I got my ear pierced, it was commonly thought, at least where I lived, that a heterosexual male would only get his left ear pierced. If you were gay, you'd get both or just the right ear. I posted the picture to go along with the post as a joke to indicate that the Confederate flag wavers using swastikas were "X-ing out" the geighs. Kind of a ironic catch-all. I had my ear pierced (left) for a long time but got tired of messing with it and haven't worn one in ages. If you or any other male want to wear one or more, get with it. No problems with them at all.

How about nipples. Does the left / right thing apply to those as well? :unsure:

If you pierce your taint, it means you're bi, right?

Ouch! I think it means your a masochistic. :LOL:

Bringing up sexual preference having anything to do with wearing earrings sounds more dated than the fashion itself. Edited by A rocket that ignites itself
  • Like 4

Only if you are bald and have a gotee as well. The middle aged man mid life crisis fashion trifecta

Yes but do you have an earring? That's key.

You look cute as a button with your dome and gotee.

• Like 2

Yes but do you have an earring? That's key.

You look cute as a button with your dome and gotee.

:LMAO:
  • Like 1

Same.

• Like 2

I wonder if this thread is going to inadvertently create a new TRF earring trend?

I skipped the earring and went straight for a Prince Albert.

:LOL:

Does that make it spray funny? :unsure:

• Like 1

I wonder if this thread is going to inadvertently create a new TRF earring trend?

I skipped the earring and went straight for a Prince Albert.

:rfl: :LMAO: :blink:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/dancingbananaalien.gif