"The bride wore denim..." article

JohnnyBlaze

Not sure if this article will connect with anyone but i found it pretty funny and so spot on from different angles. Plus, the bride and groom are old friends of mine that I haven't seen in about a decade. So, it's nice to catch this article. There are probably even some old pics here on TRF of Brady [the groom] & Angela [the bride & article author], a bunch of other old friends of ours, and I boozing in some Osaka bar back in '05.

Anyway...

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/22/the-bride-wore-denim-i-traded-my-sex-and-the-city-years-for-a-quickie-wedding-in-japan/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

• Like 1

Not sure if this article will connect with anyone but i found it pretty funny and so spot on from different angles. Plus, the bride and groom are old friends of mine that I haven't seen in about a decade. So, it's nice to catch this article. There are probably even some old pics here on TRF of Brady [the groom] & Angela [the bride & article author], a bunch of other old friends of ours, and I boozing in some Osaka bar back in '05.

Anyway...

http://www.salon.com...dium=socialflow

It was a cute article! I had to laugh because the Australian husband sounded just like my daughter's Australian male friend (about the same age) that came here and stayed with us while touring the U.S. As the article said, laid back, unpretentious, "it'll be right". I hope your friends are doing well in Japan after their (somewhat) unusual start. :)

• Like 1

Anyway...

http://www.salon.com...dium=socialflow

It was a cute article! I had to laugh because the Australian husband sounded just like my daughter's Australian male friend (about the same age) that came here and stayed with us while touring the U.S. As the article said, laid back, unpretentious, "it'll be right". I hope your friends are doing well in Japan after their (somewhat) unusual start. :)

Last I heard about them was from another friend around maybe '09 or so. They were back in Angela's home state of Kentucky and doing fine. She was working for her mum's company and Brady had taken some office job. They're a bit younger than me so they'd probably be in their early-mid 30s now.

Brady's from Tasmania which explains his laid back slacker attitude more so than the average Aussie :LOL:

• Like 1