Where's bean-tor gone?

Turbine Freight

What's happened to beany? I haven't seen her around for a while now. I am lost without my TRF monarch!

She should know that it's wrong to leave her subjects ungoverned for any length of time.

I smell insurrection in the air!

Awwwwwww! :blush: Thank you for noticing my absence and caring, dear Turbine. :hug2: I've been having one hell of a time and this has been a touching thread to find upon my return.

No need for insurrection--I do believe that you're a sufficiently high-ranking member of my court to maintain order in my stead :)

• Like 7

Hope they both come back

Bean being gone is unusual. Mick does seem to get out of dodge sometimes but returns within a week or two. His current absence has been longer than usual though.

Hopefully they both return soon.

I hope they both return, along with Troutman. He's been AWOL for awhile now.

:hi: Thank you, folks! It does mean a lot to me.

It's nice to see that Mick has returned. And Gina, I've been wondering about troutman, too. Hopefully he's alright and will resurface soon!

• Like 4

She's been doing the confidence pool scores for us each week. She may not be in all the time but she's around.

Yes, I wouldn't abandon my duties! :angel:

She's been doing the confidence pool scores for us each week. She may not be in all the time but she's around.

Confidence pool is exhausting work.

You gentlemen make it as easy as possible for me! :cheers:

• Like 2

Naturally, with Halloween being around the corner, and the increase in ghostly activity, she's been busy taking calls at her job as the (real) Ghostbusters receptionist.

50d60a161c0097630c2b45f70a022442.gif

Happy to see you back, or course :) http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0201.gif

• Like 3

Naturally, with Halloween being around the corner, and the increase in ghostly activity, she's been busy taking calls at her job as the (real) Ghostbusters receptionist.

Happy to see you back, or course :) http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0201.gif

That looks just like her pic!

• Like 3

That looks just like her pic!

Yup :yes: I've often referenced her as Janine form the Ghostbusters cartoon.

I don't know if this intentional, but I just found this:

Latin

beantor

1. third-person plural future passive imperative of beō

beō

1. bless

2. gladden

3. enrich (with)

Makes sense

• Like 4

Lots of people seem to leave, come back and leave again randomly.

That's how a forum works, you know! :cheers: :LOL:

This one in particular had a great exodus after this last tour and not as much new Rush stuff to talk about. Bigger than usual but it's nice to see some of the old regulars come back now and then.

• Like 2