The resurgance of Thrash this year....

djflex

Its nothing short if astounding...

Think about it

Megadeth released an all time classic imo

The anthrax was my personal favorite they have done in ages. Honestly i kinda almost wrote them off

Death angel was quality..

If the testament is half as good as dark roots it will be a classic

Metallica new album potential

2016 the year of Thrash

Discuss or ignore

Think about this. Metallica, Megadeath, Anthrax, Testament and Suicidal Tendencies all have new albums this year. When was the last time that happened? Have they all ever released albums in the same year before?

Pretty crazy to think about considering how long all of them have been around.

• Like 2

There's also Vektor's new album Terminal Redux, Havok's currently untitled album they just finished recording, and Suicidal Tendency's World Gone Mad

I love havok, had no idea they had one in the can already!

Think about this. Metallica, Megadeath, Anthrax, Testament and Suicidal Tendencies all have new albums this year. When was the last time that happened? Have they all ever released albums in the same year before?

Even , in the heyday of thrash i cant remember if it even happened. The only release i didnt realky care for was slayers,

And give Slayer a few points for releasing Repentless about a year ago last month. So all these albums came within one year.

• Like 1

Even , in the heyday of thrash i cant remember if it even happened. The only release i didnt realky care for was slayers,

You know, I used to like Slayer but now I think all their songs sound the same. I don't dislike them, but they're not very interesting.

• Like 2

You know, I used to like Slayer but now I think all their songs sound the same. I don't dislike them, but they're not very interesting.

I agree last release was meh. But man back in the day...