Photography game/inspiration

LittleRushmonkey

Hey guys :)

Recently I've not been going out with my camera much recently and just can't really think of anything to shoot so I thought a fun game might be someone posts a word or something and we have to go and take a photo of something to do with that word or phrase or whatever.

Then we could vote on the best picture after a week or something and they get to choose the subject or it could be the first person to post a photo gets to choose the theme or something else idk :huh:

Would anyone be interested since it can't really work without multiple people?

• Like 6

I'm interested, but I've seen beautiful photos from you all and I'm a little nervous ! I mainly took candids around my kids' school for their K-6 yearbook. (So expect small children in my photos, haha.)
  • Like 2

What happened to that ace pic you took of yourself in your car was it? In the rearview mirror? That was you wasn't it monkey?

Yeah :) I'm not sure, it's probably still hanging around on my hard drive somewhere. Thank you though, I honestly forgot that existed.

I'm interested, but I've seen beautiful photos from you all and I'm a little nervous ! I mainly took candids around my kids' school for their K-6 yearbook. (So expect small children in my photos, haha.)

It doesn't have to be a competition if people don't want :) the main idea for it was just inspiration really :)

• Like 1

It doesn't have to be a competition if people don't want :) the main idea for it was just inspiration really :)

Competition is fine, it's just been a while since I have taken many photos other than people. It might help me work on my skills. :)

• Like 1

Yeah, I don't need a competition but I would love a little push and inspiration to take some photos!

• Like 2

Not exactly a competition, but take some photos and post is fun. :)

We need some theme tips, everyone. What do people suggest?

Hey LRM, since this was your idea would you like to give us the first suggestion/theme/idea? It will be interesting to see what different people come up with.

On a related note, in the past friends and I have done "photography hikes". A bunch of people go out and photograph the same areas/things, but it's fun to see just how different the photos can be!

• Like 3

Hey LRM, since this was your idea would you like to give us the first suggestion/theme/idea? It will be interesting to see what different people come up with.

On a related note, in the past friends and I have done "photography hikes". A bunch of people go out and photograph the same areas/things, but it's fun to see just how different the photos can be!

Seeing as it's autumn/fall/whatever I'm going to suggest the theme of leaves :) It doesn't have to be a photo of a leaf or anything, you can interpret how you want. You could even think of it as leaving something if you want :)

• Like 3

Seeing as it's autumn/fall/whatever I'm going to suggest the theme of leaves :) It doesn't have to be a photo of a leaf or anything, you can interpret how you want. You could even think of it as leaving something if you want :)

Great! Soon I'll be posting pics here. :hi:

• Like 2

My stepdaughter, last fall ...

12316088_457536431118191_9008927416158333286_n.jpg?oh=1c800eb23c947023dc8192d2fc86a762&oe=5889F0CD

• Like 6

Recently I've not been going out with my camera much recently and just can't really think of anything to shoot so I thought a fun game might be someone posts a word or something and we have to go and take a photo of something to do with that word or phrase or whatever.

Then we could vote on the best picture after a week or something and they get to choose the subject or it could be the first person to post a photo gets to choose the theme or something else idk :huh:

I would love to participate. Photography is a fav hobby of mine. Count me in!!

• Like 2