TRF "Time Stand Still" Watching Party

Lorraine

Other than interview clips with Al and Ged, I not too optimistic about the rest of the film. The 'gush' interviews from other musicians will be predictable and the concert footage is kind of old news. I think I'll pass and just mooch off youtube clips. Sincerely yours, Buzz Kill.
  • Like 3

Other than interview clips with Al and Ged, I not too optimistic about the rest of the film. The 'gush' interviews from other musicians will be predictable and the concert footage is kind of old news. I think I'll pass and just mooch off youtube clips. Sincerely yours, Buzz Kill.

Would you be interested then in serving hors d'oeuvres and booze for us? And making Ben & Jerry runs for Eagle? :LOL: ;)

• Like 2

Would you be interested then in serving hors d'oeuvres and booze for us? And making Ben & Jerry runs for Eagle? :LOL: ;)

As long as I get to wear my French maid outfit.
  • Like 1

Complete with garters?

Complete with garters?

Of course.

Complete with garters?

Of course.

Hired! :)

• Like 1

Complete with garters?

Of course.

It would look something like this: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/item_archive/items/Fat_Guy_French_Maid_Costume.asp

• Like 1

Complete with garters?

Of course.

It would look something like this: http://www.entertain...aid_Costume.asp

Who invited Tony R.

Complete with garters?

Of course.

It would look something like this: http://www.entertain...aid_Costume.asp

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/AUTOIMAGES/RU15819LG.jpg

You'll be a hit! :cheers:

• Like 1

If I find it on the Chinese Websites, before release date I'll take a screenshot of it.

They had Batman vs. Superman , 3 weeks before release, and Rush are wayyyy more important than those 2

• Like 1

If I find it on the Chinese Websites, before release date I'll take a screenshot of it.

They had Batman vs. Superman , 3 weeks before release, and Rush are wayyyy more important than those 2

I thought for sure that someone of your fame and notoriety would be sent an advance copy.

• Like 1

Same thing here. We got Amazing Spider-Man 2 two weeks before release...and that was a piece of shit!!!! Sony.

I expect Time Stand Still to land on Tower Records shelves around December or January.

• Like 1

I thought for sure that someone of your fame and notoriety would be sent an advance copy.

I got on Alex's crap list after our shenanigans at the Ritz Carlton got out of control

• Like 1