Happy B-Day Counterparts 10-19-93!!!

robertrobyn

To me this is the last GREAT RUSH RECORD!!!

Love this album minus "Speed Of Love."

"Alien Shore" is one of my favorite Rush songs of all time.

I was always pissed off they never played it live.

"Stick It Out" was an annoying attempt at the grunge scene.

Was that Chris Cornell in the electric chair?

Still it was a very heavy track.

RUSH RULES!!

I saw that tour 4 times.

Alex just rips it up on "Alien Shore."

I remember going after school with a friend to the local Sam Goody to pick this album up. A Pearl Jam CD had come out that same day. And leading up to release day I had excitedly listened to the radio premere at home and taped it (such a simple time, those pre-internet years).

Since Between Sun & Moon was the first new song played on the radio special I assumed it was the first song on the album.

• Like 1

This one caught me by surprise. I'd almost lost all faith in the band as a recoding act after Roll The Bones, but it was restored here big time. No standout classic songs but musically much more interesting than its predecessor. Great sound, great playing.
  • Like 1

I remember going after school with a friend to the local Sam Goody to pick this album up. A Pearl Jam CD had come out that same day. And leading up to release day I had excitedly listened to the radio premere at home and taped it (such a simple time, those pre-internet years).

Since Between Sun & Moon was the first new song played on the radio special I assumed it was the first song on the album.

I recorded it too as I did all the premieres back then.

Recorded the whole circuit. Local radio. Premiere, Rockline, Off The Record. Unfortunately, Innerview was done by the time I got smart enough to record this stuff.