Solar Federation live performance & R40 Live screening

Ffej Sector A

Hey PA-area Rush fans! My band Solar Federation will be performing at the Ephrata Main Theatre in Ephrata, PA on Saturday, November 19, followed by a screening of the complete R40 Live concert. That's 4-hours of non-stop Rush with no repeats! We're playing a 90-minute set comprised exclusively of material not performed on the R40 tour.

Check out the Facebook event below. Tickets are available now!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1140472909367320/

• Like 2

Just bumping this post...

Hey all!

Rush fans in or around Central PA might want to check out this event at Ephrata Main Theatre in Ephrata, PA this Saturday 11/19.

My Rush tribute band, Solar Federation, will be playing a 90-minute set, followed by a screening of the R40 Live concert film. Our set will be comprised exclusively of songs NOT performed on R40 Live... so that's 4 hours of non-stop Rush with no repeats!

Ephrata Main Theatre is located at 124 E. Main St, Ephrata, PA inside the Brossman Building. Tickets are limited to 175 seats. The show is open to all ages and advance tickets are available for $10 at www.ephratamain.com or $12 at the door. Doors open at 5 p.m. Show starts at 6 p.m.

You can check out Solar Federation at www.solarfederationband.com or on Facebook at /solarfederationrush.

Rush on!

• Like 3

Cool idea by NOT performing any songs off R40.

Right on! Yeah, unfortunately many of my favorite songs to play like Xanadu and Natural Science were played on R40. Oh well, we've still got plenty of awesome material to play! \m/ \m/

• Like 1