Here we go again.. Rock Hall Nominees 2016

Xanadoood

Many groups I like, but I'm still voting for the Cars. There are bands that are too 'young' to be voted in yet. We have two months to vote.

Yippie! Let the fun begin :outtahere:

• Like 6

I'd like to see The Cars, Yes, The J. Geils Band, Pearl Jam, and ELO. But Tupac? What the hell? I'm not a fan, but even though i'll admit he's talented, he doesn't belong i the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Edited by Super25Smasher
  • Like 3

Except for Joan Baez and ELO, they're dragging the bottom of the barrel now.

No Yes?

No the Cars? No J. Geils Band?
  • Like 1

I'll go with..

Bad Brains

The Cars

Yes

Kraftwerk

Joan Baez

MC5

All quite influential within their genres

You could make a case for janes addiction as well

Edit : ELO as well

Edited by Xanadoood
  • Like 2

Bad Brains is great. Very influential and inspirational. I wouldn't be disappointed if they made it. It would probably give Dave Grohl another chance to induct and perform. Lord knows he could use the exposure. Edited by ReRushed
  • Like 1

Bad Brains is great. Very influential and inspirational. I wouldn't be disappointed of they made it. It would probably give Dave Grohl another chance to induct and perform. Lord knows he could use the exposure.

You not a fan of Grohl?

Bad Brains is great. Very influential and inspirational. I wouldn't be disappointed of they made it. It would probably give Dave Grohl another chance to induct and perform. Lord knows he could use the exposure.

You not a fan of Grohl?

Love him. Just an attempt at sarcasm.

• Like 2

You not a fan of Grohl?

Love him. Just an attempt at sarcasm.

I thought you did haha!

Never mind I just needed to clarify haha

I love him too. Just an all round awesome guy

• Like 1

Ok with: The Cars, Yes (no brainer), Joan Baez, Pearl Jam, J. Geils Band. My issues: Pearl jam and no Soundgarden? Soundgarden has had the same career and influence. No Deep Purple? Come on man. Tupac? Gimme a break. The rest of the list is a pile of meh. Journey will probably get in, but I hate poppy rock bands. Oh yeah, no Kansas? Oh I forgot that since we have Yes, we met our quota of one prog band per year. Other misses: Iron Maiden, Slayer, Motorhead, Kate Bush. Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 1

Ok with: The Cars, Yes (no brainer), Joan Baez, Pearl Jam, J. Geils Band. My issues: Pearl jam and no Soundgarden? Soundgarden has had the same career and influence. No Deep Purple? Come on man. Tupac? Gimme a break. The rest of the list is a pile of meh. Journey will probably get in, but I hate poppy rock bands. Oh yeah, no Kansas? Oh I forgot that since we have Yes, we met our quota of one prog band per year. Other misses: Iron Maiden, Slayer, Motorhead, Kate Bush.

MC5 and Bad Brains are quite influential to Punk/ Hardcore .. they deserve a nod

Deep Purple got in last year I believe

Edited by Xanadoood