"Sgt. Pepper's" "Revolution No. 9" To "Abby Road" Album Cover! Did Paul Die In A Car Crash in 1966? Shears Made The Beatles Better? Hoax? Hogwash?

RUSHHEAD666

Revolution No. 9 To A Relative Revelation? Real Rumor Or Rectum Rash?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Ture Or False? Paul McCartney Was Killed In An Automobile Crash In 1966 And They Found A Double To Replace Him!

• TRUE! PAUL IS DEAD! Just listen to Sgt. Peppers, No 9 and see the Abby Road album cover! Billy Shears is Paul's replacement. George Burns knows! "OH GOD!"
    • FALSE! WHAT A BUNCH OF RUBBISH!! Don't believe anything you read or listen too! Pure hoax, pure bullshit! Waste of time!!! Paul has a Rubber Soul! He will live on forever no matter what you believe!

Billy Shears was actually Peter Frampton in the 1978 surreal musical with the Bee Gees.

I never put the two together until tonight.

Did Billy Shears really replace the real Paul McCartney who died in a car crash in 1966?

Ringo Starr says that it was true.

The Beatles were bigger than Jesus even in 1966.

They had to find a double to replace Paul instantly.

Did they?

I've been studying this hoax or reality over the last few nights.

I'm sure many of you will think it's a bunch of bullshit but I've seen the photos of Paul and Billy.

Totally different chin.

Remember, money is more important than human life.

So of course The Beatles and the Powers That Be didn't want to disrupt the serious cash flow situation.

If the rumors are true then Billy Shears is certainly more talented than the original skeletal version of Paul.

Man really? All of those solo Paul records are Billy's? All the great WINGS stuff????? BILLY SHEARS??????

What do you think about this topic?

What do you think about conspiracies in the music industry?

Was Michael Jackson also replaced by a double?

Was Prince murdered?

Who knows............

Who cares?

• Like 4

This is the Earl that I love

I know nothing about Billy Shears, but I'm off to read about it now

I love conspiracy theories - keeps the imagination going

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

I love this .. Pure marketing genius

But I can't believe that I missed this

As much as I'd love for this to be true ( minus a guy dying ), this is the same guy:

His left eye ( our right ) is noticeably lower than the right, and no one - not even w/ 1960s surgery - could get the nose like that ..

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/1400000/Young-Paul-paul-mccartney-1474617-385-500.jpg

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/files/2012/10/beatles-bruce-mcbroom2.jpg

This is the Earl that I love

I know nothing about Billy Shears, but I'm off to read about it now

I love conspiracy theories - keeps the imagination going

Hahaha! Thanks Lucas!!!

Glad you get me!

I love spreading my musical knowledge even though I'm always learning too!!!

We all have a dark side buddy. I love ripping on certain Rush fans and Rush threads on here because they are so stupid and so redundant.

No one is perfect.

So let's get back to business.

Rush is dead.

So is Paul..................

SIR BILLY SHEARS! LOL!

Watch the Letterman interview guys. When Fake Paul is asked a serious question he touches his chin.

A sign of lying.

• Like 2

If Paul did die, that means the replacement was a better than the original. He wrote Sgt. Peppers - Present Day

Billy Shears > Paul McCartney

I've always loved the "Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club" Movie with Burns, Donald Pleasance, Steve Martin, Bee Gees, and Peter Frampton. Never put the Billy Shears name in the film to the reality.

There has to be some connection.

Is life but a dream?

Is life but a hoax?

Hey Union!

On a side note, I'm seeing Alice Cooper on Oct 26th at The Warfield! SF!

Can't wait!!!

Signed,

"I'm Eighteen!"

Paul was carrying a cigarette in his RIGHT hand. He's left handed. He would have been 28 IF he didn't die (adding a year per some cultures for time in utero). The word Beatles is cracked. A shadow is a skull. The band was a funeral procession (minister, mortician, corpse, grave digger). He's out of step with the other three. "I buried Paul." O.P.D. The flowers spell Paul and are shaped like a THREE stringed left handed guitar. The walrus with out stretched arms symbolizes death and "the walrus was Paul."

It's true. It's all there man. :)

• Like 1

Paul was carrying a cigarette in his RIGHT hand. He's left handed. He would have been 28 IF he didn't die (adding a year per some cultures for time in utero). The word Beatles is cracked. A shadow is a skull. The band was a funeral procession (minister, mortician, corpse, grave digger). He's out of step with the other three. "I buried Paul." O.P.D. The flowers spell Paul and are shaped like a THREE stringed left handed guitar. The walrus with out stretched arms symbolizes death and "the walrus was Paul."

You forgot that he was the only one with a black carnation on the back of (or inside, can't remember which) MMT and what about the "turn me on dead man" backwards masking on some song (White Album, can't remember for sure). Those are 2 more I heard/read.

Of course the entire thing is a giant load of bullshit though before he and John buried the hatchet prior to John's death John did say (in song) "......those freaks was right when they said you were dead......" (How Do You Sleep).

Edited by driventotheedge

You forgot that he was the only one with a black carnation on the back of (or inside, can't remember which) MMT and what about the "turn me on dead man" backwards masking on some song (White Album, can't remember for sure). Those are 2 more I heard/read.

Of course the entire thing is a giant load of bullshit though before he and John buried the hatchet prior to John's death John did say (in song) "......those freaks was right when they said you were dead......" (How Do You Sleep).

I voted false, but boy do I remember the big death rumor going around our school. Yeah, O. P. D. was supposed to be "Officially Pronounced Dead", and the open palm above Paul's head was a sign of death (from some culture somewhere, haha) as well.

The "Paul is dead" news was the subject of intense discussion in Detroit. It first came up on 10/12/69 as part of a phone call to Russ Gibb and WKNR, which at that time was broadcasting out of Dearborn MI. "Uncle Russ" did weekends at the station, along with running the Grande Balroom , which was the place to go to see concerts. The caller suggested playing " Revolution #9 backwards to get a garbled "turn me on, dead man", and at that point the excrement collided with the ventilator. The initial reports surfaced in the 9/23 edition of Northern Star, the student newspaper at the U of Illinois. Russ and WKNR program director Jon Small edited some 36 reels of tape down to a 2 hour documentary, which included various lyrical and visual refernces to Paul's demise. It boosted notoriety for Russ and the station, along with giving the Beatles an increase in album sales.
  • Like 1

The "Paul is dead" news was the subject of intense discussion in Detroit. It first came up on 10/12/69 as part of a phone call to Russ Gibb and WKNR, which at that time was broadcasting out of Dearborn MI. "Uncle Russ" did weekends at the station, along with running the Grande Balroom , which was the place to go to see concerts. The caller suggested playing " Revolution #9 backwards to get a garbled "turn me on, dead man", and at that point the excrement collided with the ventilator. The initial reports surfaced in the 9/23 edition of Northern Star, the student newspaper at the U of Illinois. Russ and WKNR program director Jon Small edited some 36 reels of tape down to a 2 hour documentary, which included various lyrical and visual refernces to Paul's demise. It boosted notoriety for Russ and the station, along with giving the Beatles an increase in album sales.

Well stated.

Let's face it, The Beatles were bigger than Jesus and they were a huge CASH COW!!!!! Everyone on the planet was sucking the Blue Meanie Weenie. The Sgt Pepper teat!!

If in fact the real Paul was killed in a car crash there was no way they would want the public to know the truth, otherwise the Beatles would have been over.

They had to keep that revenue stream flowing like a white water rapid in a wild winter storm!!

So?

Insert a double.

MAKE PROFIT!

I almost added the black carnation. And Revolution 9 has turn me on dead man. As well as the sound of a car crash.

I also left out that Paul died on a "stupid, bloody Tuesday," and that the doll on the cover of Sgt. Pepper was wearing a Rolling Stones shirt, the band that would benefit most from Paul's death. And an Aston Martin in her lap, the car Paul was driving at the time of the crash.

We could fill about 8 pages with all the clues. Maybe we will. :)

• Like 1

I almost added the black carnation. And Revolution 9 has turn me on dead man. As well as the sound of a car crash.

I also left out that Paul died on a "stupid, bloody Tuesday," and that the doll on the cover of Sgt. Pepper was wearing a Rolling Stones shirt, the band that would benefit most from Paul's death. And an Aston Martin in her lap, the car Paul was driving at the time of the crash.

I love it Rick!!

Keep it coming!!!

No doubt Billy Shears is alive and well.

Just watching Billy touch his chin is a body language sign that he is a liar.

RIP PAUL!

One of the biggest cover ups on the planet!

Of course our own Government knocked off JFK and Norma Jean.

• Like 1

Of course our own Government knocked off JFK.

.. and this I completely agree with

• Like 1