The Psychedelic Rock Thread

Bigbobby10

I have plenty of tales.

Well. Maybe not plenty, but a few.

Not sure I want to divulge any though.

This is an invite to have people ask you about one of your tales.

So, how about one of your tales?

This IS a discussion forum after all.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night - The Electric Prunes

Time Has Come Today - The Chambers Bros. ("......my soul's been psychedelisized......"

Great songs...Incense and Peppermints by Strawberry Alarm Clock is another one. Plastic Fantastic Lover, by Jefferson Airplane...there are quite a few.

• Like 2

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night - The Electric Prunes

Time Has Come Today - The Chambers Bros. ("......my soul's been psychedelisized......"

I love those two songs, and I adored The Chambers Brothers. Just listened to Time a few weeks ago. Still sounds as great today as it did back then.

One of the trippiest albums in my neck of the woods back then was Winds of Change. I can't listen to it today because it is a very heavy, desperate, depressing and hopeless sounding album.

\

Do you mean the one by Jefferson Starship, The Animals or Peter Frampton? Guessing you mean the one by The Animals considering you said "back then". The one with that title by Jefferson Starship is very, very good, especially the title track. Some incredible vocals by Grace Slick.

• Like 2

One of the trippiest albums in my neck of the woods back then was Winds of Change. I can't listen to it today because it is a very heavy, desperate, depressing and hopeless sounding album.

\

Do you mean the one by Jefferson Starship, The Animals or Peter Frampton? Guessing you mean the one by The Animals considering you said "back then". The one with that title by Jefferson Starship is very, very good, especially the title track. Some incredible vocals by Grace Slick.

Eric Burden and the Animals

I can't even listen to it anymore. Too desolate.

\

Eric Burden and the Animals

I can't even listen to it anymore. Too desolate.

Amazon has the one by Jefferson Starship for 99 cents in MP3. Obviously a completely different song than the one by The Animals. Highly recommended. Would be one of the better dollar bills you spent believe me.

I have plenty of tales.

Well. Maybe not plenty, but a few.

Not sure I want to divulge any though.

I HATED LSD... took it once. Mushrooms, great !!!

http://youtu.be/uOrb0G0tw08

http://youtu.be/9-Mqne5FDnU

Edited by custom55
  • Like 1