John Wesley's "A Way You'all Never Be" CD

I've got it on the way (delay with the hurricane and all...) Looking forward to it; also seeing him play live opening for Steven Wilson in November!
  • Like 2

I've got it on the way (delay with the hurricane and all...) Looking forward to it; also seeing him play live opening for Steven Wilson in November!

Are you going to the Atlanta show? I think I heard that was one of the ones that John Wesley was opening at? I am looking forward to it.

Excellent. Pick this up. Will easily be in my top five for the year. Many of his early albums were acoustic based, but this and his last record, Disconnect, are much heavier records. Easily his best two to date.

Check it out!

Alright mate, ordered! You've finally got me to buy an album that I might not otherwise have got! :cheers:

• Like 1

Are you going to the Atlanta show? I think I heard that was one of the ones that John Wesley was opening at? I am looking forward to it.

I'm going to Orlando and St. Pete - I couldn't swing Sunday night in Ft. Lauderdale for the trifecta, but I'll get a good dose. I do believe Wes is opening in Atlanta too.

I've had the distinct pleasure of having met Wes several times - he's sorta local - back when he was with Fish (post-Marillion), then with Porcupine Tree, then opening for Anathema, as a fill-in for Steven Wilson (Grace tour) and even at a couple Rush shows in between. He's always been so approachable and humble, and even remembered me from a prior discussion we had. Really excited for him with his new album!

• Like 2

Just picked this up. Excellent album!!! He is a very cool guy. I also had the pleasure of meeting him a few times at a couple of Rush shows.

Going to the Fort Lauderdale show and really excited to see John perform as well.

Would love to see him do some Porcupine Tree stuff with Steven as well!!!! Show will be amazing.

• Like 3

Excellent. Pick this up. Will easily be in my top five for the year. Many of his early albums were acoustic based, but this and his last record, Disconnect, are much heavier records. Easily his best two to date.

Check it out!

Alright mate, ordered! You've finally got me to buy an album that I might not otherwise have got! :cheers:

Ditto. The single is real solid. I've checked out what I could of his prior work on youtube. Figure the sale, at worse, went to a good musical cause.

• Like 2

I'm going to Orlando and St. Pete - I couldn't swing Sunday night in Ft. Lauderdale for the trifecta, but I'll get a good dose. I do believe Wes is opening in Atlanta too.

I've had the distinct pleasure of having met Wes several times - he's sorta local - back when he was with Fish (post-Marillion), then with Porcupine Tree, then opening for Anathema, as a fill-in for Steven Wilson (Grace tour) and even at a couple Rush shows in between. He's always been so approachable and humble, and even remembered me from a prior discussion we had. Really excited for him with his new album!

That's good to know. I love the album and am psyched to hear him play in Atlanta.

• Like 1

Listening to it right now. I will be buying. :ebert:

What do you think of the latest Headspace album?

??

??

Maybe it wasn't you who listed it!

oh ok :laughing guy:

??

I'm not a fan of what I've heard of it, there's too many annoying tunes!

??

I have never heard of them so I looked them up on Spotify. The only band on Related Artists that I know is Haken.

??

I have never heard of them so I looked them up on Spotify. The only band on Related Artists that I know is Haken.

They're like a supergroup with Adam Wakeman (son of Rick) and the lead singer from Threshold and others.

• Like 1