2016-17 NHL Season Thread

blueschica

Man, that's a tough break for Crawford.

That is the most surprising series so far. Not only to win but to sweep. Amazing.

Yes, and we just found out Keith can hit a guy. Ten years too late, Duncan. Quenneville is going to survive this, but it happens again next season, look up Daryl Sutter. Last year we had Kane winning the scoring title. This time winning the West. Two bright spots in the disappointments of the last 24 months.
  • Like 1

That is the most surprising series so far. Not only to win but to sweep. Amazing.

Yes, and we just found out Keith can hit a guy. Ten years too late, Duncan. Quenneville is going to survive this, but it happens again next season, look up Daryl Sutter. Last year we had Kane winning the scoring title. This time winning the West. Two bright spots in the disappointments of the last 24 months.

Make room on the disappointment train, my friend. I have a feeling I'm going to be joining you tonight.

Make room on the disappointment train, my friend. I have a feeling I'm going to be joining you tonight.

Not so fast, Rick. :madra:
  • Like 1

Bruins win 5-2 in double OT. Sorry, Kelly Sutherland.

• Like 1

I think there is a slight problem with the score. :LOL: :P

• Like 1

I agree. The slight problem is two clear goals were called back. ;)

Didn't see the game or the highlights. But if they were legitimate goals. Then there would have been no need for OT. I will check out the disputed goals later on after work.

Didn't see the game or the highlights. But if they were legitimate goals. Then there would have been no need for OT. I will check out the disputed goals later on after work.

Terrible calls. And the Bruins got robbed of what should have been a penalty shot by Backes. I generally don't like it when people moan about the officiating, but last night was brutal.

• Like 1

Terrible calls. And the Bruins got robbed of what should have been a penalty shot by Backes. I generally don't like it when people moan about the officiating, but last night was brutal.

Okay, I saw both goals. The first one was the game winner for sure. Not sure what the hell the refs. were thinking. The second one was a lot closer but I tend to believe it was a goal as well.

• Like 1

I hate this moment every year.

Boston got fu**** again late in the third period. A no call on the Senators player for grabbing a player's stick heading towards the goal. The refs.are such idiots!!

• Like 1

I hate this moment every year.

Boston got fu**** again late in the third period. A no call on the Senators player for grabbing a player's stick heading towards the goal. The refs.are such idiots!!

You're a good man troutman for humoring me. :)

You just knew the Senators would win after that no call.

• Like 1