Jump to content


2016-17 NHL Season Thread


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1266 replies to this topic

#41 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 23729 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:44 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 October 2016 - 07:29 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 October 2016 - 07:27 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 October 2016 - 07:16 PM, said:

K :D-13: R :D-13: U :D-13: G :D-13: E :D-13: R :chickendance: Hawks 1 Predators 0
Our PK was 22nd last year...I think we're last at the moment. :facepalm:  Hawks 1 Predators 1
H :atickhum: J :atickhum: A :atickhum: L :atickhum: M :atickhum: A :atickhum: R :atickhum: S :atickhum: S :atickhum: O :atickhum: N :notworthy: Hawks 2 Predators 1
Another PPG. :rage:  Hawks 2 Predators 2

Sponsored Post

#42 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 23729 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 14 October 2016 - 08:44 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 October 2016 - 07:44 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 October 2016 - 07:29 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 October 2016 - 07:27 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 October 2016 - 07:16 PM, said:

K :D-13: R :D-13: U :D-13: G :D-13: E :D-13: R :chickendance: Hawks 1 Predators 0
Our PK was 22nd last year...I think we're last at the moment. :facepalm:  Hawks 1 Predators 1
H :atickhum: J :atickhum: A :atickhum: L :atickhum: M :atickhum: A :atickhum: R :atickhum: S :atickhum: S :atickhum: O :atickhum: N :notworthy: Hawks 2 Predators 1
Another PPG. :rage:  Hawks 2 Predators 2
what haPPened, can you Guess? :moon:  Predators 3 Hawks 2

#43 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 23729 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:53 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 October 2016 - 08:44 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 October 2016 - 07:44 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 October 2016 - 07:29 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 October 2016 - 07:27 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 October 2016 - 07:16 PM, said:

K :D-13: R :D-13: U :D-13: G :D-13: E :D-13: R :chickendance: Hawks 1 Predators 0
Our PK was 22nd last year...I think we're last at the moment. :facepalm:  Hawks 1 Predators 1
H :atickhum: J :atickhum: A :atickhum: L :atickhum: M :atickhum: A :atickhum: R :atickhum: S :atickhum: S :atickhum: O :atickhum: N :notworthy: Hawks 2 Predators 1
Another PPG. :rage:  Hawks 2 Predators 2
what haPPened, can you Guess? :moon:  Predators 3 Hawks 2
Final.

#44 Cygnus 2112

Cygnus 2112

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 4690 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:17 AM

View PostRhyta, on 14 October 2016 - 07:01 PM, said:

I've seen the Cup several times, one during 2002 Olympics (also had all the other trophies..Conn Symthe, Hart, etc)  I always get goosebumps looking at the names. :wub:  
It was also here with Wayne Gretzky in 2005 when he became the Coyotes Coach and our Utah Grizz signed on as the farm team.  Nice memories :sigh:

Surely they will have it on display again?  Hope you get to see it, it is magical, best trophy in the world.

Turner Stevenson brought the cup to town in 2003 after the Devils won the cup.  He grew up in three hours north, then moved here when he was 10 to further his career.  We had a big parade downtown, and 13 year old me touched the cup.  Now I'll never win it.

#45 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

    Testing the Fences

  • Members *
  • 17963 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tampa FL
  • Interests:Just an interested cat,
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:14 PM

Lightning gonna host the Devils of NJ tonight... I will be there
Lets GO Lightning
:hockey:  :yay: :D

#46 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 23729 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 15 October 2016 - 07:50 PM

S :hi: C :hi: H :hi: M :hi: A :hi: L :hi: T :hi: Z :yay: Hawks 1 Predators 0

#47 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 23729 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 15 October 2016 - 07:54 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 07:50 PM, said:

S :hi: C :hi: H :hi: M :hi: A :hi: L :hi: T :hi: Z :yay: Hawks 1 Predators 0
S :dweez: E :dweez: A :dweez: B :dweez: R :dweez: O :dweez: O :dweez: K :cosmo: Hawks 2 Predators 0

#48 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 23729 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:00 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 07:54 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 07:50 PM, said:

S :hi: C :hi: H :hi: M :hi: A :hi: L :hi: T :hi: Z :yay: Hawks 1 Predators 0
S :dweez: E :dweez: A :dweez: B :dweez: R :dweez: O :dweez: O :dweez: K :cosmo: Hawks 2 Predators 0
P :chickendance: A :chickendance: N :chickendance: I :chickendance: K :drool: Hawks 3 Predators 0

#49 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 23729 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:20 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 08:00 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 07:54 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 07:50 PM, said:

S :hi: C :hi: H :hi: M :hi: A :hi: L :hi: T :hi: Z :yay: Hawks 1 Predators 0
S :dweez: E :dweez: A :dweez: B :dweez: R :dweez: O :dweez: O :dweez: K :cosmo: Hawks 2 Predators 0
P :chickendance: A :chickendance: N :chickendance: I :chickendance: K :drool: Hawks 3 Predators 0
3 on 1 thanks to Hinostroza. :sigh: Hawks 3 Predators 1

#50 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 23729 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 15 October 2016 - 09:11 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 08:20 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 08:00 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 07:54 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 07:50 PM, said:

S :hi: C :hi: H :hi: M :hi: A :hi: L :hi: T :hi: Z :yay: Hawks 1 Predators 0
S :dweez: E :dweez: A :dweez: B :dweez: R :dweez: O :dweez: O :dweez: K :cosmo: Hawks 2 Predators 0
P :chickendance: A :chickendance: N :chickendance: I :chickendance: K :drool: Hawks 3 Predators 0
3 on 1 thanks to Hinostroza. :sigh: Hawks 3 Predators 1
The PK ghost strikes again. :moon:  Hawks 3 Predators 2

#51 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 23729 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 15 October 2016 - 09:42 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 09:11 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 08:20 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 08:00 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 07:54 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 07:50 PM, said:

S :hi: C :hi: H :hi: M :hi: A :hi: L :hi: T :hi: Z :yay: Hawks 1 Predators 0
S :dweez: E :dweez: A :dweez: B :dweez: R :dweez: O :dweez: O :dweez: K :cosmo: Hawks 2 Predators 0
P :chickendance: A :chickendance: N :chickendance: I :chickendance: K :drool: Hawks 3 Predators 0
3 on 1 thanks to Hinostroza. :sigh: Hawks 3 Predators 1
The PK ghost strikes again. :moon:  Hawks 3 Predators 2
P :atickhum: A :atickhum: N :atickhum: I :atickhum: K :popcorn:  Hawks 4 Predators 2

#52 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 23729 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 15 October 2016 - 09:49 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 09:42 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 09:11 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 08:20 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 08:00 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 07:54 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 07:50 PM, said:

S :hi: C :hi: H :hi: M :hi: A :hi: L :hi: T :hi: Z :yay: Hawks 1 Predators 0
S :dweez: E :dweez: A :dweez: B :dweez: R :dweez: O :dweez: O :dweez: K :cosmo: Hawks 2 Predators 0
P :chickendance: A :chickendance: N :chickendance: I :chickendance: K :drool: Hawks 3 Predators 0
3 on 1 thanks to Hinostroza. :sigh: Hawks 3 Predators 1
The PK ghost strikes again. :moon:  Hawks 3 Predators 2
P :atickhum: A :atickhum: N :atickhum: I :atickhum: K :popcorn:  Hawks 4 Predators 2
Campbell got caught. :|  Hawks 4 Predators 3

#53 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 23729 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:03 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 09:49 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 09:42 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 09:11 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 08:20 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 08:00 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 07:54 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 07:50 PM, said:

S :hi: C :hi: H :hi: M :hi: A :hi: L :hi: T :hi: Z :yay: Hawks 1 Predators 0
S :dweez: E :dweez: A :dweez: B :dweez: R :dweez: O :dweez: O :dweez: K :cosmo: Hawks 2 Predators 0
P :chickendance: A :chickendance: N :chickendance: I :chickendance: K :drool: Hawks 3 Predators 0
3 on 1 thanks to Hinostroza. :sigh: Hawks 3 Predators 1
The PK ghost strikes again. :moon:  Hawks 3 Predators 2
P :atickhum: A :atickhum: N :atickhum: I :atickhum: K :popcorn:  Hawks 4 Predators 2
Campbell got caught. :|  Hawks 4 Predators 3
P :notworthy: A :notworthy: N :notworthy: I :notworthy: K :fury: Hawks 5 Predators 3

#54 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 23729 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:13 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 10:03 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 09:49 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 09:42 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 09:11 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 08:20 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 08:00 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 07:54 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 October 2016 - 07:50 PM, said:

S :hi: C :hi: H :hi: M :hi: A :hi: L :hi: T :hi: Z :yay: Hawks 1 Predators 0
S :dweez: E :dweez: A :dweez: B :dweez: R :dweez: O :dweez: O :dweez: K :cosmo: Hawks 2 Predators 0
P :chickendance: A :chickendance: N :chickendance: I :chickendance: K :drool: Hawks 3 Predators 0
3 on 1 thanks to Hinostroza. :sigh: Hawks 3 Predators 1
The PK ghost strikes again. :moon:  Hawks 3 Predators 2
P :atickhum: A :atickhum: N :atickhum: I :atickhum: K :popcorn:  Hawks 4 Predators 2
Campbell got caught. :|  Hawks 4 Predators 3
P :notworthy: A :notworthy: N :notworthy: I :notworthy: K :fury: Hawks 5 Predators 3
Final. :rush:  1-2-0

#55 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

    Testing the Fences

  • Members *
  • 17963 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tampa FL
  • Interests:Just an interested cat,
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:43 PM

Lightning top the Devils of NJ 3-2 The final should've been 4-2 but the Bolts were robbed by Zebras on skates...
However a win is a WIN WhooooooHoooo Tampa Bay 2-0-0
Let's GO Lightning
:hockeygoon:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory, 15 October 2016 - 10:44 PM.


#56 Cygnus 2112

Cygnus 2112

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 4690 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 17 October 2016 - 01:12 AM

Avs vs Penguins tomorrow night.  Thank god Crosby is injured, now we just have to focus on Malkin.

#57 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

    Testing the Fences

  • Members *
  • 17963 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tampa FL
  • Interests:Just an interested cat,
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 17 October 2016 - 06:50 PM

Up next for my bolts we host an interstate (growing) rivalry Fl Panththers. I will be at Thursday nights game when my "Sticks Of Fire" host the Avanche of Colorado...
Let's GO Lightning
:hockey:

#58 Cygnus 2112

Cygnus 2112

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 4690 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 17 October 2016 - 11:25 PM

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 17 October 2016 - 06:50 PM, said:

Up next for my bolts we host an interstate (growing) rivalry Fl Panththers. I will be at Thursday nights game when my "Sticks Of Fire" host the Avanche of Colorado...
Let's GO Lightning
:hockey:

I look forward to handing you guys another loss.

#59 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

    Testing the Fences

  • Members *
  • 17963 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tampa FL
  • Interests:Just an interested cat,
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 18 October 2016 - 06:34 AM

View PostCygnus 2112, on 17 October 2016 - 11:25 PM, said:

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 17 October 2016 - 06:50 PM, said:

Up next for my bolts we host an interstate (growing) rivalry Fl Panththers. I will be at Thursday nights game when my "Sticks Of Fire" host the Avanche of Colorado...
Let's GO Lightning
:hockey:

I look forward to handing you guys another loss.
Are you rooting for FLA or Colorado?

#60 Cygnus 2112

Cygnus 2112

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 4690 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:02 PM

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 18 October 2016 - 06:34 AM, said:

View PostCygnus 2112, on 17 October 2016 - 11:25 PM, said:

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 17 October 2016 - 06:50 PM, said:

Up next for my bolts we host an interstate (growing) rivalry Fl Panththers. I will be at Thursday nights game when my "Sticks Of Fire" host the Avanche of Colorado...
Let's GO Lightning
:hockey:

I look forward to handing you guys another loss.
Are you rooting for FLA or Colorado?
The Avs.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users