The CBS 'NETWORK' of actors....

OldRUSHfan

Has anyone noticed this? If you see an actor on one CBS show, there is a GREAT chance you'll see the same actor on another CBS show SOON. Over the last decade and a half, I've noticed this fact mulitple times.....wow....

:banana:

• Like 1

Has anyone noticed this? If you see an actor on one CBS show, there is a GREAT chance you'll see the same actor on another CBS show SOON. Over the last decade and a half, I've noticed this fact mulitple times.....wow....

I guess one of them would be Michael Weatherly, DiNozzo from NCIS? They didn't waste any time getting him into "Bull." I haven't seen it. As long as they keep Mark Harmon on the air, I am very happy!

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/Unknown_6.jpeg :wub:

• Like 1

I guess one of them would be Michael Weatherly, DiNozzo from NCIS? They didn't waste any time getting him into "Bull." I haven't seen it. As long as they keep Mark Harmon on the air, I am very happy!

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/Unknown_6.jpeg :wub:

yeah, like Michael, not his character, Dinozzo. Dinozzo was a manipulitive bully and nosey f**k. His character in BULL is great! All the good stuff, none of the 'bad' stuff....I like the new show!

• Like 1

CBS caters to the 45 and over demographic. It's why they don't have sitcoms or drams that are too sexual or complex storylines

Literally every TV in Iowa from October thru February stays on CBS.

60 minutes has been on for 50 years, because old people watch it

They know instead of getting a new actor to play Bull, Dinozo can play him....

If it don't work out, he can always go back.

BTW Mark Harmon on Kimmel said he makes so much $$$ On NCIS he can never leave...

• Like 1

CBS caters to the 45 and over demographic. It's why they don't have sitcoms or drams that are too sexual or complex storylines

BTW Mark Harmon on Kimmel said he makes so much $$$ On NCIS he can never leave...

I can believe that! What I should have made more clear, though, is the type of character I was talking about was incidental characters. Baddies, victims and people who HELP solve the crimes. Also some actors that 're-appear' a bunch, Diane Neal who plays CGCIS Special Agent Borin, used to be on an NBC show Law and Order SVU...also, CBS may be a LITTLE better at sexualness, but not by any real margin. I notice practically every woman has to have LARGE breasts AND HAVE THEM VISIBLE TO A GREAT EXTENT. CSI:NY did a GREAT JOB of calming this in the last two years of the show by hiring Sela Ward, and even though she has a great set, she 'toned it down' as far as them being all you saw of her. I LOVED her for that!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/dancing%20blonde%20big%20boob%20banana.gif

• Like 1

I can believe that! What I should have made more clear, though, is the type of character I was talking about was incidental characters. Baddies, victims and people who HELP solve the crimes. Also some actors that 're-appear' a bunch, Diane Neal who plays CGCIS Special Agent Borin, used to be on an NBC show Law and Order SVU...also, CBS may be a LITTLE better at sexualness, but not by any real margin. I notice practically every woman has to have LARGE breasts AND HAVE THEM VISIBLE TO A GREAT EXTENT. CSI:NY did a GREAT JOB of calming this in the last two years of the show by hiring Sela Ward, and even though she has a great set, she 'toned it down' as far as them being all you saw of her. I LOVED her for that!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/dancing%20blonde%20big%20boob%20banana.gif

CBS perfected the 30 something year old professional woman in the pantsuit with the button up long sleeve shirt...

with 2 buttons left open ...

Hence old men...like her...hence old women like her....FOR Different reasons

• Like 1

CBS perfected the 30 something year old professional woman in the pantsuit with the button up long sleeve shirt...

with 2 buttons left open ...

Hence old men...like her...hence old women like her....FOR Different reasons

That, and baddies on one show would turn up as a baddie on Another CBS show.....Criminal Minds, all the CSI shows...and somethimes baddies on one show could change jobs, and become GOODIES on the other show!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20bump.gif

• Like 1