Which sport do you enjoy attending the most??

vital signz

NFL football

NHL Hockey

MLB Baseball Love the game live but on TV it is more akin to watching grass grow. (unless it is the payoffs or world series. Baseball is the most exciting boring sport at that time... :P

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

NFL football

NHL Hockey

MLB Baseball Love the game live but on TV it is more akin to watching grass grow. (unless it is the payoffs or world series. Baseball is the most exciting boring sport at that time... :P

I can ONLY watch baseball if I'm at the stadium. I've never finished a baseball game on tv. Never. Sleepy. But at the venue there's sunshine, beer, and food. Then again, give me sunshine, beer, and food and I'd probably sit & watch two ants meander down a sidewalk for a solid two hours.

• Like 2

Baseball, easily. I hate the cold and football season is when it starts getting chilly

Being a Bear and Cyclone fan can't help.

And there's nothing like Wrigley.

Baseball, easily. I hate the cold and football season is when it starts getting chilly

Fenway

I will probably never go to a Bears game. That's okay. Soldier Field and Lambeau are ice boxes.

I saw the Cubs at Wrigley once so far, back in 2010. Weather was fine cause it was in June, but the game wasn't...

Fenway

Fenway has its own charm. I went to a Red Sox game when I lived in Maine as my first MLB game, with that loudmouth Curt Schilling on the mound.

Now of course I love to hate that team but they have a nice ballpark.

Soldier Field and Lambeau are ice boxes.

Those are the games you want to go to. It's an amazing experience.

:LOL: by amazing experience do you mean entering cryostasis while watching the Bears continue to suck? No thanks.

Nice to see ya again, KJ :hi:

It used to be Rugby Union.. now i tend not to bother as i'd rather spend my hard earned on doing rather than watching.. i get my "rugger" fix from watching on the telly these days !