Describe The Dream You Last Had

Mr. Not

I had one a couple of nights ago, I meant to put it in here. I can't remember the whole thing but I can remember that it was one of my epic cinematic dreams that seem to last for months. The only the part I can remember is this bit where me and some other people had climbed up this ravine where a river had dried up and a bridge had been destroyed. This must have been some time in the future because the cars were all futuristic looking with no wheels and yet kind of retro at the same time, like souped up 50's cars in retro sci-fi movie. Anyway as we climbed to the top above us a bunch of these cars began driving over the edge trying to clear the ravine and they all were making the jump...

That's all I remember now...

That snippet of a futuristic, sci-fi dream is better than The Matrix

Me getting up in the morning and making toast afterwards is better than the Matrix!

Me being sick in bed and only getting up to piss is better than The Matrix!

I had one a couple of nights ago, I meant to put it in here. I can't remember the whole thing but I can remember that it was one of my epic cinematic dreams that seem to last for months. The only the part I can remember is this bit where me and some other people had climbed up this ravine where a river had dried up and a bridge had been destroyed. This must have been some time in the future because the cars were all futuristic looking with no wheels and yet kind of retro at the same time, like souped up 50's cars in retro sci-fi movie. Anyway as we climbed to the top above us a bunch of these cars began driving over the edge trying to clear the ravine and they all were making the jump...

Me getting up in the morning and making toast afterwards is better than the Matrix!

Me, a dead body in the future, just lying there undiscovered for months with not even a buzzing fly around to break up the monotony, is better than the Matrix...

• Like 1

Me, a dead body in the future, just lying there undiscovered for months with not even a buzzing fly around to break up the monotony, is better than the Matrix...

:yes: Yeah, I agree. :yes:

• Like 1

That's too much anime infiltrating your thoughts. A lot of that could easily be parts of different anime scenes

You raise a good point. You're not part of a gas station bathroom cult, are you? :D

I was in a gay relationship. It was all very nice, then I woke up...unhappy and confused.

With who, dare I ask?

Nobody I knew.

I had a dream I had a job as a spider hunter. One man in particular had an infestation in his garage of all sorts of spiders. I didn't kill them, but i captured them and put them in a trash bucket where they'd build webs and stay. There was a generator in the garage which would automatically give me direct deposits for each spider I caught.

After my job there was done, I decided to do a couple things before the man got back from work. I tinkered with the generator and set it up so it would make a deposit each time the garage door would open or shut.. Then I had some hehe xd time with his wife, who was home at the time... When I revealed it, it appeared that she had an insanely hairy left nipple... but at second glance it was bare. That's about all I should share about this part of the dream :LOL:

Me and a friend [female] were trying to escape a house and the guy trying to stop us started firing a rifle at us. I firede a shotgun and watched as his head exploded. He had been wearing glasses...[Ray Bans]

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20Avengers%20Uma%20Thurman.gif

A couple...

(1) The wife and I were in some kind of late 70s/early 80s crappy detective show a la Charlie's Angels or Hart to Hart. Except that it wasn't a show. It was real... dream real anyway. Mrs. B was half sitting on a desk and dressed like Kate Jackson in Charlie's Angels. Same hair style too. I was sitting pretty relaxed but listening intently with my hands folded. We were both listening to some Charlie-type figure giving us the scoop on the case. He was sitting at the opposite side of the desk from me. But I couldn't see him. That's all.

2) I was in a field on some farm just standing there. Suddenly some shovel comes flying right by me out of nowhere. It was as if it were thrown hard but wasn't meant to hit me. It just went soaring by. The end.

I was doing something I never do---watching the Academy Awards. Suddenly the dream cuts to the announcer saying, "In the category of Best Actor...for his portrayal of Randy Boyd ((actually the first names of two old friends of mine)) in [non-existent movie title that I don't remember]...BEN AFFLECK!!!" The camera then zooms in on Affleck grinning cockily in his tux then getting up to walk towards the stage."

What a shitty dream.

:blaze:

I was with a couple of old neighbors I used to know, and we were in some strange but beautiful airport. We were somewhere in Europe, and there was a lot of greenery among the urban area. The airport was very outdoors. We had to use an elevator to get to our destination (unknown), but it wasn't a regular elevator, it had a fish tank spanning across an entire side of the elevator wall, and inside it were koi fish. There were about 5 or 6 of them, the elevator wasn't huge, and it was also completely enclosed visually (e.g. no glass walls or windows).

The elevator came to a sudden grinding stop, and with it a hole was cracked into the fish tank - but from.. Below? There was a round circular hole in the ground and water was slowly leaking out. The fish tank was L shaped, then, as it also went below our feet. We didn't notice it until the hole appeared since there was a layer of flooring between this part of the tank and us.

There were piranhas in the bottom portion, and they wanted to eat us. Somehow, one of my neighbors got a hold of a big koi fish and stuffed it in the hole (bending it sideways so it wouldn't just slip back inside the tank again), and we were safe. It took exactly 5 hours before the elevator was fixed, and then we went on our merry way.

• Like 1

I was with a couple of old neighbors I used to know, and we were in some strange but beautiful airport. We were somewhere in Europe, and there was a lot of greenery among the urban area. The airport was very outdoors. We had to use an elevator to get to our destination (unknown), but it wasn't a regular elevator, it had a fish tank spanning across an entire side of the elevator wall, and inside it were koi fish. There were about 5 or 6 of them, the elevator wasn't huge, and it was also completely enclosed visually (e.g. no glass walls or windows).

The elevator came to a sudden grinding stop, and with it a hole was cracked into the fish tank - but from.. Below? There was a round circular hole in the ground and water was slowly leaking out. The fish tank was L shaped, then, as it also went below our feet. We didn't notice it until the hole appeared since there was a layer of flooring between this part of the tank and us.

There were piranhas in the bottom portion, and they wanted to eat us. Somehow, one of my neighbors got a hold of a big koi fish and stuffed it in the hole (bending it sideways so it wouldn't just slip back inside the tank again), and we were safe. It took exactly 5 hours before the elevator was fixed, and then we went on our merry way.

Forgot all about this thread! Hopefully others will contribute because I like this thread.

I've heard/read that being stuck in an elevator can mean that the dreamer feels stuck in some aspect of their life.

It all started after I fell asleep and then...

I don't remember what happened after that but I'm sure it was awesome!

Durring my Nap this afternoon, I had a dream about a lawn mower rather BIG one, about the size of a car, and it had black broom bristles around the edge that reminded me of the Baleen of some types of whales....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Unicorn%20banana.jpeg

I dreamt about looking for new places to live, but revisiting bad occurrances from the past. I had to go at last place I really lived and find something closer to it. But it was temporary and I didn't care much.

I wanted to move again and find somewhere else better. Had to place myself in a bus and then woke up here.

During this dream I wasn't alone and had to guide someone. From the middle to the end, I was by myself.

I felt better when by myself though.

Personally, is quite symbolic and it has to do with my current moment in life. :yes:

Hopefully, the last part of the dream will appropriately come true.

Edited by rhyv

My mother said to me," you will wear that gown, you will give that speech and you will play that piano". :rage: What?!!??

First one I remember in great amounts and all the way into the day! My alarm woke me, right at the end, and WOW!

There was a guy, partially male pattern bald, and a 'ginger'. He must have been an assassin, as he was killing people covertly left and right. somehow he learns of me seeing all of his activities, and tries to kill me. he arrived at my house and I go straight for my S&W Sigma handgun. I whip it out, and it doesn't go off as it should. he displays his haughty smile and tries to jump me. I kung-fu him in the neck, and he bends over and to my left, and his head side is displayed to me so I smash him three times with my gun, and he is killed by my efforts. This is when my alarm goes off. Cool, eh?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Minion%20banana.gif

Ok the one from last night I was back in the 80's as a teenager again but obviously things were different...

As usual the part I can remember was only a little bit of a larger framework.

In this one I was in the middle of an affair with an older woman neighbour! I was all set to go over to her house but I wanted to phone first to make sure the coast was clear and I remember looking through a book of phone numbers with her number in, it seemed like i spent ages looking through that damn book! And I woke up before I found the number. Frustrated again! :16ton: In the real world I never had an affair with this woman but I do remember her looking good in bikini back in the day. When I woke up it took my about 15 minutes to remember her name, it's been so long since I even thought about her!

• Like 1

Ok the one from last night I was back in the 80's as a teenager again but obviously things were different...

In this one I was in the middle of an affair with an older woman neighbour! I was all set to go over to her house but I wanted to phone first to make sure the coast was clear and I remember looking through a book of phone numbers with her number in, it seemed like i spent ages looking through that damn book! And I woke up before I found the number. Frustrated again! :16ton: In the real world I never had an affair with this woman but I do remember her looking good in bikini back in the day. When I woke up it took my about 15 minutes to remember her name, it's been so long since I even thought about her!

In your teen days, how old was this older woman?

It was very sexual in nature. I was back in the USAF doing unisex survival training. I had ample opportunities to see this attractive red head gal sans clothing, we even flirted but didn't get past that stage.

About 40! :LOL:

She's nearly 10 years younger than you now!

• Like 1

She's nearly 10 years younger than you now!

But in reality she's about 70 odd! :facepalm: