Describe The Dream You Last Had

Mr. Not

Ok the one from last night I was back in the 80's as a teenager again but obviously things were different...

As usual the part I can remember was only a little bit of a larger framework.

In this one I was in the middle of an affair with an older woman neighbour! I was all set to go over to her house but I wanted to phone first to make sure the coast was clear and I remember looking through a book of phone numbers with her number in, it seemed like i spent ages looking through that damn book! And I woke up before I found the number. Frustrated again! :16ton: In the real world I never had an affair with this woman but I do remember her looking good in bikini back in the day. When I woke up it took my about 15 minutes to remember her name, it's been so long since I even thought about her!

In your teen days, how old was this older woman?

About 40! :LOL:

She's nearly 10 years younger than you now!

But in reality she's about 70 odd! :facepalm:

As if that would stop you!

Ok the one from last night I was back in the 80's as a teenager again but obviously things were different...

In this one I was in the middle of an affair with an older woman neighbour! I was all set to go over to her house but I wanted to phone first to make sure the coast was clear and I remember looking through a book of phone numbers with her number in, it seemed like i spent ages looking through that damn book! And I woke up before I found the number. Frustrated again! :16ton: In the real world I never had an affair with this woman but I do remember her looking good in bikini back in the day. When I woke up it took my about 15 minutes to remember her name, it's been so long since I even thought about her!

I wonder if Jane Seymour and Raquel Welch are still hot. They're in their 60s and 70s respectively now I think

:spitwater:

I wonder if Jane Seymour and Raquel Welch are still hot. They're in their 60s and 70s respectively now I think

Last time I saw them they were. Sophia Loren still looked good last time I saw her and she's like 80.

Christie Brinkley looks good too at 63 even though she's got a bit of a joke thing going on with her smile.

http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/christie-brinkley-at-siriusxm-studios-in-new-york-city-november-2015_1.jpg

Last time I saw them they were. Sophia Loren still looked good last time I saw her and she's like 80.

Christie Brinkley looks good too at 63 even though she's got a bit of a joke thing going on with her smile.

http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/christie-brinkley-at-siriusxm-studios-in-new-york-city-november-2015_1.jpg

The joke joker thing is ok since I'm Batman. Brinkley's still hot there. Looks like she's in her 40s. I'm still jealous that Billy "Froglike" Joel was banging her

The joke joker thing is ok since I'm Batman. Brinkley's still hot there. Looks like she's in her 40s. I'm still jealous that Billy "Froglike" Joel was banging her

Billy Joel prefers Elton John these days!

• Like 1

I'll just bullet point weird little details from last night's slumber.

-I printed up strange button-pin-like emblems from a 3d printer which I could then push onto walls or other objects in order to give them a new colorful design.

-I drove in a mini van alone, and through telekinesis I guess? Maybe the van was just an automatic robocar. I was sitting in the very back next to a huge stereo system which didn't have any music playing.

-I was in a bed with three women, we were all nude. One of them was my ex, and she was the only one I was allowed to make contact with.

-Someone outside of a Bevmo tried selling me a weird radio flyer + instrument contraption. It was basically a moving portable kick/snare drum, both which played with pedals, and a propped up guitar. He was pretty good at playing it while moving around.

-I was in my real-world car driving on some country road. I came around a bend to find a huge stack of roadkill outside of a house, next to their green waste recycling bin.

-There was this scary part of the dream where I was suffering from memory loss, looking at posts I had made on TRF just 2 hours ago, but I had no recollection of ever making them.

• Like 1

I'll just bullet point weird little details from last night's slumber.

-I printed up strange button-pin-like emblems from a 3d printer which I could then push onto walls or other objects in order to give them a new colorful design.

-I drove in a mini van alone, and through telekinesis I guess? Maybe the van was just an automatic robocar. I was sitting in the very back next to a huge stereo system which didn't have any music playing.

-I was in a bed with three women, we were all nude. One of them was my ex, and she was the only one I was allowed to make contact with.

-Someone outside of a Bevmo tried selling me a weird radio flyer + instrument contraption. It was basically a moving portable kick/snare drum, both which played with pedals, and a propped up guitar. He was pretty good at playing it while moving around.

-I was in my real-world car driving on some country road. I came around a bend to find a huge stack of roadkill outside of a house, next to their green waste recycling bin.

-There was this scary part of the dream where I was suffering from memory loss, looking at posts I had made on TRF just 2 hours ago, but I had no recollection of ever making them.

This is the best of those:

"I was in a bed with three women, we were all nude. One of them was my ex, and she was the only one I was allowed to make contact with."

:LOL:

First post in this thread, for me...I normally don't remember too many of my dreams very well, but this one is just too :wacko: not to share. Just had this one about 3:00-4:00 AM today:

I was flying a fighter jet, over a city- in formation with about five or six other jets. And those others had proper pilots in their cockpits, whereas I was not in the cockpit of mine- I was underneath it, and holding onto each wing by hand, just like I was holding onto a kite. I don't know if I was wearing a headset of some kind or not, but there was communication coming from the other pilots- we would alternate between some kind of standard/regular formation (I'm not a pilot, so I don't know what to call that) and missing man formation- we'd stay in missing man formation for a little bit, and then go back to 'normal' formation- we alternated like that two or three different times.

And then I felt my plane sort of fading away from the others- I was losing altitude gradually, until I just landed in a parking lot in the middle of this urban area that we were flying over, and it was a bright, sunny day.

The city of Boston somehow figured into it, at this point- I don't recall if we had taken off from Boston, or if that's where I fell out of the sky and landed, while the others went on. (I've never been to Boston, either, for whatever that may be worth).

After I landed and just walked away from my fighter jet in the public parking lot, it was then nightfall; it was completely dark, on a summer night- I remember it being warm and humid...and I was going to some party at someone's house, who I didn't know very well. It was on a corner lot, a fairly good-sized lot- there was music blaring inside the house that could easily be heard outside, and there were roughly 20-30 people both on the front porch and spilled out into the front yard as well. Charlie Watts of The Rolling Stones was there, talking to a couple of people- he was drinking a glass of vodka, or a gin and tonic or something like that- and when he saw me approaching, he said hello to me- he raised his glass in my direction and greeted me by my first name...and he had recently had a bloody nose, because the skin on his upper lip, leading down from his right nostril, was bloodstained.

I didn't go in the house; for some reason I decided to just keep walking...but as I passed the front walk of the house, Chris Robinson (of the Black Crowes, and CRB- yep, this is definitely a Blue J dream) was coming out of the house and down the walk that I had just passed. I took note of him, but he was just looking down at the ground as he walked, and didn't see me- he turned the opposite direction down the sidewalk and was then walking the other way, away from me- and immediately, other people started walking along with him...I tried to catch up to them, but I couldn't...by the time he rounded the far corner of the lot and was walking down the perpendicular street, there were maybe 100 people crowded around him...not to bother him, but they were just all walking together. And I was then walking the same direction, but I was about 50 feet or so behind them.

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 2

Can't remember too much but it was very TRF related, Segue and Zumbi were in it, and we seemed to be real life buddies and everything was just lovely, although it was odd that my brain didn't seem to take into account the fact that Zumbi is Swedish.

I was in the jungle with several other people. We were a hunting party with guns and traps. We were chasing after these naked guys that were shape shifters that turned into tigers. They were running away from us but every now and then they would turn towards us, shift into tigers and come at us. I remember shooting several of them. Apparently they had been attacking people in the nearby town. Sounds like a combination of The Jungle Book and True Blood. :LOL:
  • Like 2

Last night I had a dream that I was watching some interview with Lifeson. The interviewer asked what he's been up to since the 2015 tour ended. In typical Alex fashion, he made some corny joke (something about getting fat and playing golf) but then answered sincerely. He mentioned his work on the Rik Emmett album, that charity gig at the golf country club (some of you might remember), spending some "quality time with family", and getting back with Geddy and "messing around and jamming and having a good time." He stated that when Geddy & he got back together to play, there were "no demands on them and that everything was very loose and free" and they realized that "the creative spark is still there". He all but directly said that they're working on a new album together but NEVER mentioned Rush itself. The interviewer ended with a question about fans expecting a new Lee/Lifeson album in the near future...Alex answered with "It's a very real possibility" and that he'd "be surprised if it didn't happen."

It's interesting to me that my mind didn't mention Neil Peart, Rush, or anything too concrete. But everything in quotes in the above paragraph are phrases that I clearly recall from the dream.

Yeah, it's a dream and I'm not making any predictions or expecting anything. But it's not too far fetched IMHO.

:blaze:

Last night I had a dream that I was watching some interview with Lifeson. The interviewer asked what he's been up to since the 2015 tour ended. In typical Alex fashion, he made some corny joke (something about getting fat and playing golf) but then answered sincerely. He mentioned his work on the Rik Emmett album, that charity gig at the golf country club (some of you might remember), spending some "quality time with family", and getting back with Geddy and "messing around and jamming and having a good time." He stated that when Geddy & he got back together to play, there were "no demands on them and that everything was very loose and free" and they realized that "the creative spark is still there". He all but directly said that they're working on a new album together but NEVER mentioned Rush itself. The interviewer ended with a question about fans expecting a new Lee/Lifeson album in the near future...Alex answered with "It's a very real possibility" and that he'd "be surprised if it didn't happen."

It's interesting to me that my mind didn't mention Neil Peart, Rush, or anything too concrete. But everything in quotes in the above paragraph are phrases that I clearly recall from the dream.

Yeah, it's a dream and I'm not making any predictions or expecting anything. But it's not too far fetched IMHO.

:blaze:

That really cool. Hope it comes true.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

Unfortunately I made the mistake of keeping a dream journal as a kid so I'm cursed with remembering my dreams quite well. Far far too well. Recently in a dream I was speaking to my beloved grandmother Gussie. She looked just like Abraham Lincoln, but was speaking with Gussie's voice. She was telling me all about the weeds I missed while tending her garden, but how she would make my favorite dessert anyway if I would bring the laundry in off the line. As she was saying this she morphed from Lincoln to Captain Picard hanging in a Cardasian torure dungeon. The deepest possible feeling of shame consumed me.

Suddenly, I was in the bathroom in an unexpectedly turgid state when my mother burst in demanding to know why the delay. Her disapproving and dismissive look as she turned on her heel sent me spiralling down a long descending stairway of snapshots, each more traumatic than the last. My first horribly failed attempt at seducing a friend, seeing my dog run over, hearing my first attempt at singing played back on my cassette recorder as I fell and fell and fell.

As I struggled to awake, trapped in sleep paralysis, I heard Gussie's voice very far away... Weeds for dessert boy, weeds for dessert.

• Like 1

Unfortunately I made the mistake of keeping a dream journal as a kid so I'm cursed with remembering my dreams quite well. Far far too well. Recently in a dream I was speaking to my beloved grandmother Gussie. She looked just like Abraham Lincoln, but was speaking with Gussie's voice. She was telling me all about the weeds I missed while tending her garden, but how she would make my favorite dessert anyway if I would bring the laundry in off the line. As she was saying this she morphed from Lincoln to Captain Picard hanging in a Cardasian torure dungeon. The deepest possible feeling of shame consumed me.

Suddenly, I was in the bathroom in an unexpectedly turgid state when my mother burst in demanding to know why the delay. Her disapproving and dismissive look as she turned on her heel sent me spiralling down a long descending stairway of snapshots, each more traumatic than the last. My first horribly failed attempt at seducing a friend, seeing my dog run over, hearing my first attempt at singing played back on my cassette recorder as I fell and fell and fell.

As I struggled to awake, trapped in sleep paralysis, I heard Gussie's voice very far away... Weeds for dessert boy, weeds for dessert.

You're lying, you copied that from an unrealized David Lynch movie script.

:hail:

• Like 1

You're lying, you copied that from an unrealized David Lynch movie script.

:hail:

They are making a third season of Twin Peaks. :)

one from night before last..... 'Walking Dead-like' walking though an area where everyone is getting killed, in various ways, but in a 'WAR- like' manner...flame thrower, bullets, etc. I never got hurt in any way, but it was CONSTANT. Death and mayhem all the time. yucky! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Monsters/Zombie.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Scary%20stuff-Scared/hairraiser.gif

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana_gun.jpg

• Like 1

Seems it has a past type feeling. I'm out in the country, in winter with my first wife, we come to a house which had fences made of snow. The animals, farm animals, goats, dogs fowls etc. NO PEOPLE. I have a manilla folder filled with money I felt was from my life...I planned on leaving it for the people who owned the house they seemed so poor...electricity was on, but the house was in generally shabby shape...this is when my wife left...I opened the manila folder, and it was full of ASHES. I saw a mature woman heading up the outdoor steps, and dropped the manila folder and got the heck out of there...but every time I started to come awake, the manila folder and it's contents appeared in my mind. ALL NIGHT until the alarm went off [(Don't Fear) The Reaper]...

UYxGQZV.gif

Dreamt my neighbor was yelling at me about the leaves in my yard. I was yelling back at her, "Don't even think about telling me what to do with my house, ever!". These neighbors suck by the way. They should go back to the five boroughs to cement world where they came from.