Jump to content


Describe The Dream You Last Had


  • Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Not

Mr. Not

    Spaceman Spiff

  • Members *
  • 99235 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:I'm not here, this isn't happening...

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:29 PM

Here you can describe and detail the dream you most recently had :)

Sponsored Post

#2 Mr. Not

Mr. Not

    Spaceman Spiff

  • Members *
  • 99235 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:I'm not here, this isn't happening...

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:31 PM

Ever since July this year, I've been having dreams which are very close to reality

They're so close in fact that they often lead me to confuse myself, "oh right, I left my keys there" I think, when I actually didn't, I just dreamed I did...

Yeah, it's a problem but it's also sort of fun. It makes life a little bit more entertaining.

Edited by Mr. Not, 19 September 2016 - 06:31 PM.


#3 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83454 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:54 PM

I can't remember any lately but I know I've been having them.

#4 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30144 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:19 PM

Two nights ago...

In the dream my wife and I were living in my parents' house circa 1980s but my parents didn't live there. All the lights were on and my wife wasn't home so it was just me. I was coming out of the master bedroom when I heard the back glass door slowly opening. It pissed me off because naturally I thought there was an intruder. As I approached the living room where the back door was, I shouted angrily, "Who is it?!" No answer but I noticed it was open because the wind was blowing the curtains slightly. Somehow I knew nobody had entered BUT that they were just outside the back door. Standing there. Even more angered that they didn't answer, I threatened, "You better answer me or you're gonna get your ass kicked!" Still no answer. I rushed to the back door and reached my hand outside to grab the person that I knew was just standing there. I nearly crushed his forearm while pushing the curtains back to see who it was. It was an acquaintance...but not a person in the REAL world, just some dream world acquaintance. He looked terrified of me and in pain from me grabbing his arm. ((He looked very similar to that coward Nicholas from Walking Dead that once tried to kill Glenn)). Still pissed off, I demanded, "What the f**k are you doing?! Why didn't you answer me?!" He just continued to look scared. Then I woke up suddenly.

I can't say it was a nightmare but it wasn't exactly a good dream either. My wife said I was making these sounds something like "Heeehhh...raaahhh...wuff". Confused, I asked, "I sounded like a dog at the end?" She said, "a little." :lol:


#5 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 10784 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 19 September 2016 - 09:19 PM

I used to keep a notebook near my bed so I could write the dreams down - sometimes I'd wake up a few hours into sleep, and then fall back to sleep and not remember the dream, so I started writing them down ..

I should do that again

We'll keep this thread going

#6 Boots

Boots

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3009 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Rock City
  • Interests:art, supernatural, biker boots, Guess boots, MK boots, combat boots

Posted 19 September 2016 - 09:22 PM

I dreamed last night that I was dying of cancer.

Edited by Boots, 19 September 2016 - 09:22 PM.


#7 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83454 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 19 September 2016 - 09:26 PM

In my dreams, most anyway, it appears I'm visiting the life of another version of me. A lot of times there's many similarities in the dreams, people, places, houses, situations etc and other times it's mostly completely different with just one or two similarities. Maybe dreams are doorways into other realities in other universes and dimensions connected to us by our many counterparts in the multiverse?

#8 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30144 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 19 September 2016 - 09:58 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 19 September 2016 - 09:26 PM, said:

In my dreams, most anyway, it appears I'm visiting the life of another version of me. A lot of times there's many similarities in the dreams, people, places, houses, situations etc and other times it's mostly completely different with just one or two similarities. Maybe dreams are doorways into other realities in other universes and dimensions connected to us by our many counterparts in the multiverse?
Your last sentence is traveling into rushgoober territory. ;)

#9 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83454 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 19 September 2016 - 09:59 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 19 September 2016 - 09:58 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 19 September 2016 - 09:26 PM, said:

In my dreams, most anyway, it appears I'm visiting the life of another version of me. A lot of times there's many similarities in the dreams, people, places, houses, situations etc and other times it's mostly completely different with just one or two similarities. Maybe dreams are doorways into other realities in other universes and dimensions connected to us by our many counterparts in the multiverse?
Your last sentence is traveling into rushgoober territory. ;)
:blink: :wacko: :lol:

#10 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34019 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 19 September 2016 - 11:50 PM

I met Neil in my last dream!! :Neil: :heart:

#11 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83454 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 20 September 2016 - 12:58 AM

Since I can't remember any recent dreams I'll tell you about one I can still remember from a few years ago. I'm in this town that I don't know, it looks like some kind of town out of a Hollywood movie. It's twilight and it's winter, like Christmas or something with all the coloured lights around town and whatnot. I look up and I see dinosaurs floating in the sky, all kinds of dinosaurs, and all different bright colours. I was thinking that they may be giant balloons or inflatables but no i could see that they were alive and moving. Now there were other things going on in the dream, and other parts to it and the whole thing seemed to last for ages, but this is the only part I can remember. There was some kind of mystery going on in this dream, a lot of my dreams are like films, very cinematic with some kind of complex situation or story going on and I think that was the case here. I don't know what happened with the dinosaurs, I'm pretty sure if I could remember it all i wouldn't know what the hell happened with the dinosaurs...

#12 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 79165 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 20 September 2016 - 09:24 AM

View Posttreeduck, on 19 September 2016 - 06:54 PM, said:

I can't remember any lately but I know I've been having them.
Me too.

#13 bluefox4000

bluefox4000

    I never talk to strangers

  • Members
  • 15749 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Long Island, NY
  • Interests:Music, Reading, Talking

Posted 20 September 2016 - 09:57 AM

I was in Some sort of Support group i don't know for what.

i don't even remember what was being said.  All the sudden.  random music cue and we all sing this.





Song ends Dream over.........ok then, lol

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000, 20 September 2016 - 09:57 AM.


#14 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30144 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 September 2016 - 09:59 AM

View Posttreeduck, on 20 September 2016 - 12:58 AM, said:

Since I can't remember any recent dreams I'll tell you about one I can still remember from a few years ago. I'm in this town that I don't know, it looks like some kind of town out of a Hollywood movie. It's twilight and it's winter, like Christmas or something with all the coloured lights around town and whatnot. I look up and I see dinosaurs floating in the sky, all kinds of dinosaurs, and all different bright colours. I was thinking that they may be giant balloons or inflatables but no i could see that they were alive and moving. Now there were other things going on in the dream, and other parts to it and the whole thing seemed to last for ages, but this is the only part I can remember. There was some kind of mystery going on in this dream, a lot of my dreams are like films, very cinematic with some kind of complex situation or story going on and I think that was the case here. I don't know what happened with the dinosaurs, I'm pretty sure if I could remember it all i wouldn't know what the hell happened with the dinosaurs...
Colorful, floating dinosaurs...now you REALLY sound like rushgoober!

#15 Brucey

Brucey

    Babycat's Nemesis

  • Members *
  • 8888 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 September 2016 - 10:38 AM

My Dad choked me.

#16 Fred Star

Fred Star

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 6330 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:U.K, (South Wales).
  • Interests:Varied.. (all above board and legal-like)

Posted 20 September 2016 - 12:14 PM

H as F !

#17 Mr. Not

Mr. Not

    Spaceman Spiff

  • Members *
  • 99235 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:I'm not here, this isn't happening...

Posted 20 September 2016 - 01:24 PM

Last night I had a dream it was Thanksgiving. I put some walnuts in my step-uncles pot filled with some sort of weird vegan dessert and he began yelling at me, telling me I ruined it. I started picking the walnuts out of the concoction and he just got angrier, "oh great, now there's blood on the meal!" ...I went for a walk around the back yard, and by the time I went back inside he had chilled out, but he wouldn't acknowledge my existence. "Whatever". I go upstairs to find my step grandmother bitching out on my mom like crazy, and I have no idea why. I interject and call the old woman a "piece of shit" to which she retorts "you too!"
I decide it's time to leave so I grab my mum and we rush out the door, only to find both of our cars have all their windshields and windows busted out - my step grandmother had did it.

Edited by Mr. Not, 20 September 2016 - 01:51 PM.


#18 librarian

librarian

    Aquarian Librarian

  • Members
  • 5709 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The Land of Jimmy Sturr

Posted 20 September 2016 - 07:54 PM

Its always mazes and arguments, obstacles and puzzles.

#19 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30144 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 September 2016 - 08:18 PM

View PostMr. Not, on 20 September 2016 - 01:24 PM, said:

Last night I had a dream it was Thanksgiving. I put some walnuts in my step-uncles pot filled with some sort of weird vegan dessert and he began yelling at me, telling me I ruined it. I started picking the walnuts out of the concoction and he just got angrier, "oh great, now there's blood on the meal!" ...I went for a walk around the back yard, and by the time I went back inside he had chilled out, but he wouldn't acknowledge my existence. "Whatever". I go upstairs to find my step grandmother bitching out on my mom like crazy, and I have no idea why. I interject and call the old woman a "piece of shit" to which she retorts "you too!"
I decide it's time to leave so I grab my mum and we rush out the door, only to find both of our cars have all their windshields and windows busted out - my step grandmother had did it.
It's like the first draft of a David Lynch script.

#20 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

    Testing the Fences

  • Members *
  • 17138 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tampa FL
  • Interests:Just an interested cat,
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 20 September 2016 - 08:19 PM

Mine kinda went like this :zzz:

:unsure:


:P




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users