Which Superhero are you?

JohnnyBlaze

dde770c43c29ed4fbe32bf62660e7688.jpg

Good drawing but I don't like She-Hulkie with guns. Did she lose her strength or something?

Nah I just liked the pic. :)

One day you'll be green like that.

She's too thin for She-Hulkie. She should be thicker like some female pro-wrestler or at least, no thinner than that Xena actress.

Good drawing but I don't like She-Hulkie with guns. Did she lose her strength or something?

She's too thin for She-Hulkie. She should be thicker like some female pro-wrestler or at least, no thinner than that Xena actress.

Lucy Lawless? Yeah. I always thought she would have made a good She Hulk, at least in the first couple of years of the show.

Lucy Lawless? Yeah. I always thought she would have made a good She Hulk, at least in the first couple of years of the show.

You'll be green when you see Lorraine's new kitchen!

Come to think of it, Lawless did Wonder Woman's voice in one of the DC animated films about ten years ago -- Justice League: New Frontier. The quality of her voice was actually perfect for WW. Good movie too.

Come to think of it, Lawless did Wonder Woman's voice in one of the DC animated films about ten years ago -- Justice League: New Frontier. The quality of her voice was actually perfect for WW. Good movie too.

I know she kept being asked if she would play Wonder Woman but didn't seem interested. Too much type-casting I would guess.

You'll be green when you see Lorraine's new kitchen!

Um. Okay?