Sneak peek inside Neil's new book

blueschica

That reminds me seeing this thread.

I had a Rush dream last night and guess what????

In my dream we were all absolutely floored because we got word that Rush was releasing a brand new album. We were all so shocked and excited on the forum.

I hope that you are a prophet :yes:

In my dream we were all absolutely floored because we got word that Rush was releasing a brand new album. We were all so shocked and excited on the forum.

Me too.

The most vivid part of the dream was our shock on here.

Me too.

Did your dream include all the people complaining that it was too compressed?

• Like 6

Me too.

That's in tonight's dream, no doubt, after the shock and excitement of a new Rush album has passed and the restless desire to bash has resurfaced.

• Like 4

Me too.

That's in tonight's dream, no doubt, after the shock and excitement of a new Rush album has passed and the restless desire to bash has resurfaced.

:LOL:

That would be so wonderful. The new album and even just the dream! I had a dream last night, I'm not kidding, I was at a Carpenters concert and then I realized that I was there with Zumbi as a date. ??? I don't know if it was here or in Sweden or what. Zumbi- if you read this, I'm sorry I made you go to the Carpenters (although I love them.) I have to stop going on TRF before bedtime!

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 3

Maybe his new book includes a chapter on TRF and its members. Featuring Treeduck.

I'd be on the miscreants page.

Knowing Neil, it might instead be a 'misanthropes' page.

• Like 1

Maybe his new book includes a chapter on TRF and its members. Featuring Treeduck.

Now, now, Treeduck. :tsk:

Lookie here: http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/100142-sneak-peek-inside-neils-new-book/page__st__120#entry4128925

- Chica is ready to spring for a copy of the book, but only if you are featured in it.

And, look here ------------------------------------------------------------giphy.gif They are on their way to Barnes & Noble to buy a copy of Neil's book.

• Like 3

Now, now, Treeduck. :tsk:

Lookie here: http://www.therushfo...20#entry4128925

- Chica is ready to spring for a copy of the book, but only if you are featured in it.

And, look here ------------------------------------------------------------giphy.gif They are on their way to Barnes & Noble to buy a copy of Neil's book.

http://www.netart.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Daffy-Duck-Playing-Drum-Coloring-Pages.jpg

• Like 2

Tempted to buy the Kindle version, but £13? I suppose I will fork out for it.

And I did. Just read the last chapter. It does look like he intends Rush to be done with now, but doesn't actually rule anything out either.

Tempted to buy the Kindle version, but £13? I suppose I will fork out for it.

And I did. Just read the last chapter. It does look like he intends Rush to be done with now, but doesn't actually rule anything out either.

Peart being ambiguous and not dismissing possibilities?! Naaaah....

;)

• Like 1

That would be so wonderful. The new album and even just the dream! I had a dream last night, I'm not kidding, I was at a Carpenters concert and then I realized that I was there with Zumbi as a date. ??? I don't know if it was here or in Sweden or what. Zumbi- if you read this, I'm sorry I made you go to the Carpenters (although I love them.) I have to stop going on TRF before bedtime!

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/jerry-seinfeld-kramer-pocker-face-Newman-winner-laugh.gif

• Like 1