SONG BATTLE: Rivendell vs. Beth

fraroc

22 members have voted

1. 1. Rivendell Vs Beth

• Rivendell (Rush)
    • Beth (KISS)
    • I like both
    • I hate both

So these are two straight-up soft ballads from hard rocking bands, which one do you like more? Or hate less?

I really don't overly love these two songs at all to be honest, I mean, I find Beth to be a little bit of a nicer song, but I really don't overly like it that much. It's definitely the weakest track on Destroyer.

The story behind Beth is amazing, and just the fact that it was ever recorded is a minor miracle ..

Even those who don't like KISS would probably appreciate the story, if they were only open enough to hear about one of the best examples of persistence and the dedication of two people ( Bob Ezrin and Peter Criss )

Rivendell is a nice little piece that admittedly made the members fall asleep when they listened back in the studio ..

Beth changed the course of the most influential band of the 70s, and I love the song

• Like 1

I love Rivendell and I hate Beth.

I love Rush and I hate Kiss.

Is that a good enough answer for you?

Paul says "HI"

paulandlitaford211_12_11.jpg

He is a lucky bastard that gets to hug her, but that does not make me like Kiss.

• Like 1

I don't know if hate is quite the right word, but sometimes stuff happens. One former roommate was named Beth, and played that formerly pretty song just to death. So tired of it now. Rivendell is booooring.