Jump to content


Your Top 5 TV shows


  • Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#61 ILSnwdog

ILSnwdog

    King Of Car Porn

  • Members *
  • 50850 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago Suburbs
  • Interests:My kids. My Corvette. Music. Cars. Sports. Snowmobiling. Just about anything outdoors.

Posted 12 December 2016 - 01:43 PM

M*A*S*H*
The Big Bang Theory
Seinfeld
All In The Family
Mythbusters

MASH and all in the family both went a few seasons longer than they should...but that doesn't detract from the brilliance of the first half dozen seasons.

Sponsored Post

#62 YYZumbi

YYZumbi

    Swedish Gedneck

  • Members *
  • 19389 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sweden
  • Interests:Vinyl records and music in general.

Posted 02 May 2020 - 04:19 PM

Outlander
Outlander
Outlander
Outlander
Outlander

#63 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 85997 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:holidaying in Cambodia
  • Interests:marxism, hate, subjugating the individual to the state, the Great Purges, the Holodomor, the Cultural Revolution, the Great Leap Forward, the New York Times

Posted 02 May 2020 - 04:42 PM

View PostILSnwdog, on 12 December 2016 - 01:43 PM, said:

M*A*S*H*
The Big Bang Theory
Seinfeld
All In The Family
Mythbusters

MASH and all in the family both went a few seasons longer than they should...but that doesn't detract from the brilliance of the first half dozen seasons.
Isn't that true for any of them on this list (at least the scripted ones)?

#64 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 39140 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    After Forever
    The Juliana Theory
    Iron Maiden
    Judas Priest
    Trivium
    Sonata Arctica
    Jimmy Eat World
    Alter Bridge

Posted 02 May 2020 - 04:48 PM

Handmaid's Tale
Mad Men
30 Rock
Downton Abbey
Friends

#65 Mosher

Mosher

    Prime Mover

  • Members *
  • 936 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ottawa
  • Interests:Geography, music, basketball, philosophy, fantasy, writing, world-building

Posted 04 May 2020 - 09:58 PM

Firefly (obviously)
All Star Trek

And then pick three from....

Twilight Zone
Handmaids Tale
Better Call Saul
The Office
This is Us
TWD
Undone
Community
Parks and Rec
Justified
Legion
Dr. Who
3%

Many others I've blanked on


#66 librarian

librarian

    Aquarian Librarian

  • Members
  • 6284 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The Land of Jimmy Sturr

Posted 31 May 2020 - 03:52 PM

I have many but I'll choose in no particular order...

Seinfeld
Everybody Loves Raymond
Frasier
Big Bang
Antiques Roadshow

#67 The Cat 3

The Cat 3

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 23681 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:53rd & 3rd

Posted 31 May 2020 - 04:30 PM

The Andy Griffith Show

Columbo

Monk

The Twilight Zone

M*A*S*H


#68 Nova Carmina

Nova Carmina

    Solar Federalist

  • Members
  • 2616 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Missouri USA
  • Interests:Rush, hiking, reading, golf, soccer

Posted 01 June 2020 - 08:13 AM

the original Law & Order
Seinfeld
Justified
The Simpsons (first eight or nine seasons)
Samurai Jack

#69 _hi_water._

_hi_water._

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3313 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United States
  • Interests:Music, movies and vehicles

Posted 20 July 2020 - 07:06 AM

1. SpongeBob SquarePants (seasons 1-3 and half of seasons 4 and 5)
2. Family Guy (seasons 1-5 and some of seasons 6 and 7)
3. Storm Chasers (RIP Team Twistex)
4. Walker Texas Ranger (seasons 1-6)
5. American Dad!


yes my list is weird :banana:

#70 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 39140 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    After Forever
    The Juliana Theory
    Iron Maiden
    Judas Priest
    Trivium
    Sonata Arctica
    Jimmy Eat World
    Alter Bridge

Posted 20 July 2020 - 02:34 PM

Today?

Mad Men × 5

#71 ST3V

ST3V

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1484 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cleveland, Ohio
  • Interests:Guitar, Basketball, Gaming

Posted 30 July 2020 - 01:17 PM

1. Adventure Time
2. Bull
3. Spongebob (Seasons 1-4 only)
4. Restaurant: Impossible
5. The Good Doctor

#72 ReRushed

ReRushed

    My Yellow Submarine is docked at Red Sector A

  • Members
  • 20132 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New York, NY

Posted 30 July 2020 - 01:20 PM

The Venture Bros.
Columbo
The Rockford Files
Star Trek (All of them except current streaming shows. They are awful.)
Law & Order

#73 Entre_Perpetuo

Entre_Perpetuo

    Queenmaster

  • Members
  • 9602 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Solar Federation
  • Interests:Music, architecture, and childhood hobbies.

Posted 30 July 2020 - 02:40 PM

a bunch of cartoons would make up my actual top five, but since they're so hard to choose between and folks on here probably don't care about Kids Next Door or Ed, Edd, N Eddy, here are some live action shows instead:

Seinfeld
Drake And Josh
Mythbusters
Top Gear
Monk

#74 _hi_water._

_hi_water._

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3313 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United States
  • Interests:Music, movies and vehicles

Posted 07 August 2020 - 07:05 PM

View PostEntre_Perpetuo, on 30 July 2020 - 02:40 PM, said:

a bunch of cartoons would make up my actual top five, but since they're so hard to choose between and folks on here probably don't care about Kids Next Door or Ed, Edd, N Eddy, here are some live action shows instead:

Seinfeld
Drake And Josh
Mythbusters
Top Gear
Monk
Drake and Josh? Was that one nickelodeon or Disney channel? don't remember :huh:

#75 _hi_water._

_hi_water._

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3313 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United States
  • Interests:Music, movies and vehicles

Posted 07 August 2020 - 07:06 PM

View PostST3V, on 30 July 2020 - 01:17 PM, said:

1. Adventure Time
2. Bull
3. Spongebob (Seasons 1-4 only)
4. Restaurant: Impossible
5. The Good Doctor
SpongeBob seasons 1-4? hmmm some of Season 5 was cream of the crop

#76 Rick N. Backer

Rick N. Backer

    Loves that dirty water

  • Members *
  • 31866 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New England

Posted 08 August 2020 - 07:59 AM

The Mary Tyler Moore Show

Cheers

Good Times

Soap

Happy Days

This was actually very tough.  I went with the shows I remember being really excited to watch them at the time they were run or rerun.   This hurt some shows I streamed, like Ozark.  I also left out reality TV, which would have put Real World, Jersey Shore and Summer House in the mix.  I’m not a high art guy.

#77 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 26401 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 08 August 2020 - 08:49 AM

View Post_hi_water._, on 20 July 2020 - 07:06 AM, said:

1. SpongeBob SquarePants (seasons 1-3 and half of seasons 4 and 5)
2. Family Guy (seasons 1-5 and some of seasons 6 and 7)
3. Storm Chasers (RIP Team Twistex)
4. Walker Texas Ranger (seasons 1-6)
5. American Dad!


yes my list is weird :banana:
Yeah, you'd think you'd have The Simpsons in there somewhere, right?  :blink:

#78 _hi_water._

_hi_water._

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3313 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United States
  • Interests:Music, movies and vehicles

Posted 08 August 2020 - 10:16 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 08 August 2020 - 08:49 AM, said:

View Post_hi_water._, on 20 July 2020 - 07:06 AM, said:

1. SpongeBob SquarePants (seasons 1-3 and half of seasons 4 and 5)
2. Family Guy (seasons 1-5 and some of seasons 6 and 7)
3. Storm Chasers (RIP Team Twistex)
4. Walker Texas Ranger (seasons 1-6)
5. American Dad!


yes my list is weird :banana:
Yeah, you'd think you'd have The Simpsons in there somewhere, right?  :blink:
the first episode I watched from Simpsons was a Christmas episode, and I was turned off instantly

#79 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 26401 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 08 August 2020 - 10:19 AM

View Post_hi_water._, on 08 August 2020 - 10:16 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 08 August 2020 - 08:49 AM, said:

View Post_hi_water._, on 20 July 2020 - 07:06 AM, said:

1. SpongeBob SquarePants (seasons 1-3 and half of seasons 4 and 5)
2. Family Guy (seasons 1-5 and some of seasons 6 and 7)
3. Storm Chasers (RIP Team Twistex)
4. Walker Texas Ranger (seasons 1-6)
5. American Dad!


yes my list is weird :banana:
Yeah, you'd think you'd have The Simpsons in there somewhere, right?  :blink:
the first episode I watched from Simpsons was a Christmas episode, and I was turned off instantly
What do you have Homer there for?  :eh:

#80 _hi_water._

_hi_water._

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3313 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United States
  • Interests:Music, movies and vehicles

Posted 08 August 2020 - 10:20 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 08 August 2020 - 10:19 AM, said:

View Post_hi_water._, on 08 August 2020 - 10:16 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 08 August 2020 - 08:49 AM, said:

View Post_hi_water._, on 20 July 2020 - 07:06 AM, said:

1. SpongeBob SquarePants (seasons 1-3 and half of seasons 4 and 5)
2. Family Guy (seasons 1-5 and some of seasons 6 and 7)
3. Storm Chasers (RIP Team Twistex)
4. Walker Texas Ranger (seasons 1-6)
5. American Dad!


yes my list is weird :banana:
Yeah, you'd think you'd have The Simpsons in there somewhere, right?  :blink:
the first episode I watched from Simpsons was a Christmas episode, and I was turned off instantly
What do you have Homer there for?  :eh:
cuz I like it :dweez:




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users